Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Could this be it?

I've been so nauseous since last night and I don't even know why. Nauseous an extremely dizzy. My Zoloft was increased last week, but I didn't feel bad. All day it's been this way, nothing helping, but no diarrhea except for loose-ish stools earlier. My stomach has been hurting but in a different way. Not my usual crampy/relieved by heat or bathroom, it's in the middle of my lower abdomen, by my belly button. I've taken two gravol as I'm feeling so I'll and panicked.i haven't been this worried in awhile. I just feel so genuinely nauseous, as well as dizzy, it's frightening. I can feel myself dosing off already from the anti-emetic. I just need to get through this week, my last week of grade 9.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Default Re: Could this be it?

You'll be fine, that happens to me often but I'm pretty sure my mind is playing tricks on me. Just eat some safer foods such as toast and bananas and try to get your hand on some mints (I eat tic tacs). It may be from stress since its the last week of school for you. Stress manifests itself in so many different ways, I read somewhere that stress causes over 95% of all pains and illnesses.
    P.S. I'm also an emetophobic teen from Vancouver Just noticed that in your location.

Default Re: Could this be it?

Zoloft made me SO nauseated. I would guess it is that.