Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Scared with hunger pains?!?!

I have eaten a lot today (more than normal) and as I say in bed at 330 am I find myself having hunger pains... I decided to eat a bowl of fiber one cereal thinking it would go away but it hasnt! Still have the hunger pains.. Im scared it will lead to V*.. Havent done that in over a decade and im so terrified.. Drinking ginger ale also. Any advice? Ive already taken a klonopin because of my nerves and anxiety associated with this please help! I need advice from people who UNDERSTAND!

Default Re: Scared with hunger pains?!?!

Now im full and freaking out.. Thinking im really bloated that will lead me to V*... Ive already taken another klonopin but it hasnt kicked in yet. I dont want to go into a full blown panic but im scared its going to happen. Im so terrified of V*.. I dont know why either. I havent done it in 12 1/2 years!!!!!! And when i did it wasnt horrible (i think its hard to remember)... Why am i so scared?! I hate this so much i cant keep resorting to klonopin when i get a stomach ache.. But anxiety always makes me nauseous which leads to panic please help me!!! Im freaking out!!
    Last edited by Alhope4; 07-19-2013 at 03:32 AM.

Default Re: Scared with hunger pains?!?!

I am in the exact same boat. I've been eating nibbles of a fiber bar and sips of water mixed with an herbal stress tincture. And I'm watching TV to distract myself. I was sure I was gonna v* last night from this, but I didn't. Just eating enough to keep the hunger feeling away for a half an hour or an hour at a time works well. Good luck. I think you will be just okay.