Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Near a V*er!

Default Near a V*er!

I'm at my friends house for the night as my mums on business and her big sister has the v* bug! How can I not catch it?!?! im terrified right now! eeeep ! Im washing ym hands alot and avioding her as much as possible.

Default Re: Near a V*er!

Assuming that you're just there for the night? Well, the good news is that I am sure she's nowhere near you. She won't be eating with you and I highly doubt that you'll be touching her hands. Is she v*ing in the same bathroom that you're using? If so, ask for a bleach/water spray to spray down the flusher and sink handles when you go in there as well as the door handle when you leave. Honestly, there's very little chance of you coming into contact with the germs. If you're old enough to be posting on here and she's older than you she can take care of herself, will keep to her room, far, far away from you! Have fun with your friend!!!

Default Re: Near a V*er!

Thanks, I saw her this morning and she was totally fine! So maybe she has eaten somthing? Anyway I barely came in contact with her. Im 13 she is 15.