Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Riding The Phobia Train Again

I have had emetophobia for as long as I can remember. I joined this site on another username and email that I can't remember now maybe four years ago. Since then the phobia and anxiety have subsided quite a bit - that is until recently. I now currently working part time at a thrift-store which is, by God, the dirtiest environment next to a daycare. I deal with hundreds of people a day, tons of dusty, dirty products, children, sick people, healthy people, and a cash register. I am also a full time student at a university. In the past couple weeks a lot of people have been getting this SV at my work. I'm terrified I'm going to catch it. School will break soon for Thanksgiving and then Winter - but I still have to go to work. I still have to go with all that sicknesses and viruses. I have had a lot of anxiety in the last few months - mostly caused by my hectic schedule - but the last few weeks it feels as if my emetophobia has risen from the dead. I've been eating quite a lot recently, which isn't good in my mind during flu season, and so I think to curb some of the anxiety I'll have to control my meals a bit more. It's weird, I don't know what to think. I can't wait for the spring to come back around. The dread of moving forward this flu season is almost unbearable.

Default Re: Riding The Phobia Train Again

Just keep strong, u will get through this flu season at least work will distract your mind and whatever u do, do not stop eating meals because that can decrease your immune system, and your more likely to pick up a sv
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.