Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I think its got me?

So since this morning I have had a small stomach ache. Then a bit earlier I had abit of D* but not very very bad.
    I feel so scared at the moment, I am not nauseous but I can almmost feel it trying to come on. Any words of advice please? Trying to stay calm.
    Also im 13 and dont have.... that time of the month yet... But last night I had pain in my left well... I dont know what its called but the area around the you know what. Sorry haha
    Could this be realated to that or am i doombed?

Default Re: I think its got me?

You are at the right age to get "that time of the month" as you put it. If you have any kind of stomach virus, you usually find that it starts very quickly with very painful stomach cramps, lots of nausea etc. A small stomach ache can be anything. Usually if you don't feel nauseous first or a few hours after the stomach ache comes on, its not a stomach virus.

Thank you, I feel a little better and I have a hot water bottle on my stomach. Im not sure how I kept so calm during it all. Quite proud though!!! Dont wanna Jinx anything though so I will stay in bed a little longer

You're at that age for sure. I definitely get period d* from time to time. And it could definitely be cramps, especially if a hot water bottle is helping. I am glad you're handling it so well.