Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Ahhh nooooooo not tonight :((((((

I have felt off all day but not too bad, on and off you know, but now my stomach is cramping often and I just had D*.
    Nervous that it will lead to v* and I have had like lots of salivation all day and like air bubbles keep going to my throat but I never ever burp.

Then to topit off, its curry for dinner and my mum is bringing round a friend and her friend has a daugher. I hate this daughter.
    She is a cool person but so full of herself bcoz she is an "actress". She is actually an emet but doesnt talk about it.
    Anyway, im super nervous incase I get sick when she is here and freak her out and I will freak out too and ahhh!
    Also under pressure as she is way prettier than me and have to find something to wear :L
    Please help!? Not nauseous by the way. Got mah bands on for that
    EEK
    Tired too... late night early rise
    Luckily though I have a little bit of an apetite. Knee twitching. Not sure why :P Haha dont know why I put that in iether but ya know... yolo
    So yer stomach cramps and feel really airy in my stomach since I have been typing this out.
    Word or advice or comfort?
    Sorry its a long post, thanks for reading though
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears

Default Re: Ahhh nooooooo not tonight :((((((

Perhaps you're just hungry? I know this time of year my emet hijacks my brain and I have a hard time discerning between regular hunger discomfort and nausea. ("I'm not sure if I need to eat or p* " is kinda my motto). Then it get sooo bad that my stomach burns and I know I'm starving, but its so comforting to be definitely hungry that I still don't want to eat. Grrr.
    -Jenni

"Look for love and evidence that you're worth keeping." PJ

I think you are getting yourself into a tizzy. Relax.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

It does sound like a case of nerves. So what she's pretty. There's more than one way to be pretty and the best is a beautiful heart - which you have in spades. Besides, I'm sure you're a good looking girl too. We are often hardest on ourselves.
    Relax, it will be okay.
    Last edited by Grace47; 01-07-2014 at 09:19 PM.

Thanks you guys, yeah it was panic and she wasnt that bad actually, we chatted about emet and she didnt no i was emet and we laughed about it and it was funny because she gets on with her life. I dont and she has been emet since she was 2 and she knows what to do and how to handle fear. its increedible really! But i think she is the type of emet who only gers scared when she is sure she will v or when someone else is ving. She doesnt put a flinch down to noro virus she is a normal human being and doesnt like to think that it is her worse fear coming true.
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears