Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: :((

Exclamation :((

So here I am again sometimes I love this site and then I then think why did I return. I've become so dependant on it having had a break for about 5 years I realise I now seek reassurance from this but currently in my season that's what I need so I'm not complaining but when I start to get better I'm going to have to wean myself off.
    any way I have a few niggles that are generating anxiety my symptoms have been: niggly pain all day down right hand side if body mainly under right breast in a abdomen region it's not like a cramp just an ache but it's been getting a bit worse I haven't had any loose bowel movements though infact I've been bunged up if that makes sense?
    Also felt a bit sickly like a full feeling in tummy and this urgent sort of feeling like I'm going to v*
    have felt hungry but then not hungry haven't been totally off food though which is good I guess iced ecided to eat some tea a beef stew as I figured maybe that was causing my feelings was lack if food
    but yeah what do you guys think?? Any help or advice good or bad would be great id rather just know if you've experienced similar and v* so I can prepare myself

also when people say 'I've got this on mobile' is this website an app you can get? Would love to be able to get it on mobile?
    Last edited by callmejessicag; 02-16-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Default Re: :((

You will not (in my theory) get better whilst you are constantly posting, seeking re assurance and backing up the fear on this site.
    That feeling in your stomach? Hunger. You have simply got to eat. Your body needs the nutrients to fight illness and live...If you are sick, you will v* regardless weather you have eaten or not, it will just be a better and easier experience if you have eaten.
    That pain under your breast , I have no clue what it is to be honest with you but I do get it too sometimes, it always passes and never leads to v*.
    Try and get home and relax and lay in bed on your laptop or phone, and that will take a little bit of the anxiety away, then eat and drink something like salad so you have eaten well but dont feel heavy as I know alot of emets do not like that feeling. Drink lots of water. Maybe a cup of tea if you like too?
    You really do not have anything to worry about that I can see! Eat and drink and relax...
    I dont know about the mobile thingy...I dont have it on mine! Keep us posted! X
    Last edited by Maddie-_-; 02-18-2014 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Spelling
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears

Default Re: :((

You simply use your browser on the phone to be on the site, there is no app.
    Jon Miazma Watsky forever <3