Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default idk what's going on

I've had an amazing month so far, I've managed to stop myself going into full blown panic attack mode even when I got my nose pierced and went really dizzy from the sugar drop but since yesterday night I've felt n* mostly in my throat and I don't know if it's because I'm due on my period or because my mum and sister are going abroad in a couple days and I'm worried about them but I'm scared that it's something more and I'm actually ill I honestly can't deal with this right now I was up all night last night too scared to sleep incase I'd wake up worse and I don't exactly know what to do any advice?

Default Re: idk what's going on

it's funny bc it's normal to fight through anxiety all day, but then as soon as you let your guard down to sleep, it comes back. I think you are fine it's just your body exhaling and letting all the fear out! congrats on the nose pierce!! awesome!!

Default Re: idk what's going on

yeah like I keep falling asleep because my body is exhausted but then shooting back awake and thank you very much hahha it was so painful though