Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

heya, i dont wanna bug any of you, especially John, but i was just wondering, is anyone recieving those emails that we used to get to tell us that there is a reply to a post we subscribed to? i was just wondering if mayb my email address is wrong or smthing...

thnks Jen xxxxxxxxx[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I had this. You can turn off that 'feature' in your profile edit section

Quote Originally Posted by Jenneh

heya, i dont wanna bug any of you, especially John, but i was just wondering, is anyone recieving those emails that we used to get to tell us that there is a reply to a post we subscribed to? i was just wondering if mayb my email address is wrong or smthing...

thnks Jen xxxxxxxxx[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Hey Jen!

Are you not receiving them or are you receiving them?? I wasn't clear on your question. It's a slow morning, LOL!!![img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am for the topic i posted, i dont nkow how, and i dont know how to make it stop LOL

When you reply to something underneath the reply box, right where it says Preview post, it says "Email notify me of replies" click it and you should get the emails, if you did that then i dont know know,a nd if you want the emails to stop, well i dont know that either

Woohoo i'm helpful LOL
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by hippychick

I am for the topic i posted, i dont nkow how, and i dont know how to make it stop LOL

When you reply to something underneath the reply box, right where it says Preview post, it says "Email notify me of replies" click it and you should get the emails, if you did that then i dont know know,a nd if you want the emails to stop, well i dont know that either

Woohoo i'm helpful LOL

I think I get what you guys are saying...FINALLY!! If you go down to the bottom right, you can click onForum preferences under Member Settings, and it asks you a bunch of questions. One of those is to subscribe to each topic you reply to our something and you just say 'No' there, and Check the Subscribe box whenever you want to!! Hope that helped!!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

no, u were right to ask NCSMile, sorry i didnt make it clear.

basically, im not recieving them, even tho i am asking to...

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:

ah ok. Well you can probably re-activiate it somehow! I find this new forum really confusing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenneh

no, u were right to ask NCSMile, sorry i didnt make it clear.

basically, im not recieving them, even tho i am asking to...

Jen xxx

Hmmm...I wonder why that is?? Maybe you can try 'reactivating' like Izzy suggested...
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

yeah ok, thanks guys, ill have a little rummage around and see what i can do

Jen xxxxx

MSN:

Also, at the bottom of one of the emails itself, you can click the link and no longer receive replies to that particular thread. But ya, look in your profile. Good time to update it anyway!

HEY EVERYBODY GOT THEIR STARS BACK - MY RESPONSE - SEE TIGGER! WOO HOO!Edited by: sage
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Hmmm, I shut that feature off and I am still receiving emails. Wanna trade, Jenneh? [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

lmfao, ok sweetfreak.

i dont mind really. i come on here anyway to check, just it was kinda useful wen i hd school so didnt hav so much time on my hands. oh well, mayb a miracle wil happen wen miraciously evrything wil b ok agen, lol.

JEn xxxxxxxx

MSN: