Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

just curious? all i know is they are a music group... but other than that,i am clueless. what kind of music do they play?
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

This is the first I am hearing of them, so, I don't know.....????
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by NCsmile6

i saw somebody with a pic of them as their signature. i was curious as to who it was.
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Quote Originally Posted by stephiewephie05

i saw somebody with a pic of them as their signature. i was curious as to who it was.

Oh!! I've just seen it!! I think it's Louise's signature(not the HippyChick the mod[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]) I was looking at another post where Louise posted...and whoever that Sam is....he's FINE!!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]Love that little laugh thing he does!! SOO CUTE!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

funny, I just saw back to the future ( i love that movie) I thought maybe you meant marty mcfly! lol
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll
    funny, I just saw back to the future ( i love that movie) I thought maybe you meant marty mcfly! lol

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]All three of them actually!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Michael J. Fox is a GREAT actor!! And Canadian too!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]I really hope they find a cure for Parkinson's! I used to love him in Family Ties too! Sorry this is way off topic...
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]All three of them actually!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Michael J. Fox is a GREAT actor!! And Canadian too!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]I really hope they find a cure for Parkinson's! I used to love him in Family Ties too! Sorry this is way off topic...

those movies will ALWAYS be classics. I like the 3rd one where they go back to the wild west.. ok ok sorry for going off topic lol.

as for the mcfly band, Ive never heard of them!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

those movies will ALWAYS be classics. I like the 3rd one where they go back to the wild west.. ok ok sorry for going off topic lol.

as for the mcfly band, Ive never heard of them!

Agreed!! FOREVER CLASSICS!! And I liked the 1st one the best!! LOL! Where he had to go backto the 50'sto get his parents together.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]It was hillarious how his mother was hitting on him in the begginning!! LOL! Okay...done now!![img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

they are like busted and sing a song that goes 'the wierdo with 5 colours in her hair' they are number one in the uk altho im not a fan

haha, yeah louises signature, *cringe* lol

McFly are made up of a guy who wasnt accepted into Busted, so instead he made his own group called McFly.

they play like.. i think its supposed to be rock, but its kinda like pop/manufactured rock, hence why i dont like them very much cos they're giving the good old rock bands a bad name lol

they are very much like Good Charlotte if any of you have heard of them. basically, they had one hit in Top Of The Pops then got dissed for being such acrud group lol. sorry to hav to put it bluntly. #

anyway, enough of dissing McFly, im sure they have sum talent somewhere, just like Gareth Gates does, just i cant quite see it yet.

*runs away from Louises evil glare*

Jen xxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

the one thing i like about busted and mcfly is that they are introducing rock music to kids, and i prefer mcfly to busted...at least mcfly have a drummer lol

that is true missgoddess: they're kinda like innocent rock for little kids

i didnt know Busted didnt hav a drummer.. how... pathetic

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:

they do but he isnt part of the band

they were just on totps saturday...make me cringe...im off to start a fav band thread [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

good idea

Jen xx

MSN:

They are a very manufactured rock/pop band. Its not my kind of thing -pretty boys singing very low key rock songs but hey they are probably great if you .like that kind of thing.... Gonna ret and find a sample of there song for you, I am very bored!!

Not into McFly or Busted but my sister is!

And i think the Sam in her avatar is sam from Pop Idol

I just Busted on totp, were those lyrics really "I messed my pants, when we flew over france" Please say they Werent!!!!!!!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

that stupid busted song that goes " Air Hostess ... i like the way you dress.." i mean.. cant they think of anything better than that??? lol. sorry i know im picking at them, but its fun

Jen xxx

MSN:

Havent been able to find a clip yet. Will do soon

Heyyyyyyyy

OK, McFly are a pop Band, but they have guitari and play their own stuff etc.!

www.mcflyofficial.com find out more about them there!

And Sam (in my avatar) came 3rd in the UK pop idol, and now he is part of a duo (sam and mark) www.samandmark.com [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Jenneh

haha, yeah louises signature, *cringe* lol

McFly are made up of a guy who wasnt accepted into Busted, so instead he made his own group called McFly.

they play like.. i think its supposed to be rock, but its kinda like pop/manufactured rock, hence why i dont like them very much cos they're giving the good old rock bands a bad name lol

they are very much like Good Charlotte if any of you have heard of them. basically, they had one hit in Top Of The Pops then got dissed for being such acrud group lol. sorry to hav to put it bluntly. #

anyway, enough of dissing McFly, im sure they have sum talent somewhere, just like Gareth Gates does, just i cant quite see it yet.

*runs away from Louises evil glare*

Jen xxxxxxxxxx

lol, funny you should mention that, i used to love gareth too [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]oh the shame!

i like the word "used" in that sentence Louise, lol.

I used to think Gareth was very brave with what he did, with a stutter an all, but... do we believe him? hmmm oh wel.

Jen xxxxx

MSN:

lol of course he had a stuutter...... but he has lied to us once.... *cough* the J Word *cough*

i like will, hes da man

what J word??

*is confused* Louise, explain for meh? lol

Jen xxx

MSN:

*whispers* Jordan [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I always hate gareth from the start but people thaught I as just stupid! Why do people get causght up in things like this?

oh yes and here is a link to some of their songs. The colours i nher hair song is number 1 at te moment

ahh Jordan... dont really know the story with tht gal, dont keep track on him, lol. but thnks for enlightening me

Jen xxx

MSN:

or you can click that link