Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey John,

I know you've been working very hard on this new site, so I hope you don't mind me asking you this, but is there any way tomove the Story Games from the old forum onto this forum? I know a lot of us worked hard on those stories! Sorry if this is annoying![img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

John... This new site is lovely, I just wanted you to know.

I am more of a lurker than a poster, but make no mistake , Iv learned alot about this phobia and have defenatly applied the advise to myself [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]and the people on here are great and so supportive......thank you to all!

Maybe we could just copy and paste them into one message (for the shorter stories that is) If not I guess we'l just have to start them again!

I could convert them to the new forums, but it would take me hours, even days, sorry guys, you'll have to start a fresh. At least you still have access to the old forums!
    IES Admin

Oh no!! That's quite alright!! I was just wondering...I have NO problem with copying them and pasting them!

I'm stupid by the way, so can someone please direct me to the old forums...[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.