Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I'm on a PodCast!!

I am a guest on a pro wrestling podcast on the 29 Dec!! I'm not sure if they're any wrestling fans here, I just needed a place to express my excitement!
    Emetophobia.org's resident wrestling fan (and recovering emet) Feel free to message me if you need somebody to talk too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: I'm on a PodCast!!

dude thats cool. I am a fan of wrestling. Not mega into it but I watch it with my guy. I will tell him about it and tune in, you should PM me the details
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

that's so awesome! are you a wrestler? pm me the link and I'll totally want to watch!!!!

Nice, who's podcast are you on, I probably know them. I broke my leg doing professional wrestling training in September, however I am still going to keep training. I have been training since last April, I made a hell of a lot of friends in the UK wrestling scene.

I'm glad that you are interested! I'll be sure to send the link to you all once it is complete!
    Emetophobia.org's resident wrestling fan (and recovering emet) Feel free to message me if you need somebody to talk too!

I'm here now: www.livingwithemetophobia.createaforum.com

Nice! I'm not a wrestling FAN but I'll watch it just to see you express your excitement! lol
    "She who must be obeyed" is what my family and friends affectionately call me because I'm like a germ nazi around them.

I'm surprised that people are supporting this! To answer mdgirl1977, No, I'm not a wrestler. (unfortunately lol)

I'm not the only guest, it's myself along with 5 other guests...as well as surprise appearances! However, I'm getting a single guest spot sometime in Jan-Feb next year. I can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWhoLikesSandow View Post
    I'm not the only guest, it's myself along with 5 other guests...as well as surprise appearances! However, I'm getting a single guest spot sometime in Jan-Feb next year. I can't wait!!
    Did you do the podcast? I spent my boxing day being the announcer for a wrestling show, along with playing the music lol. Going to be on shows sometime in March-April as well! Wrestling is pretty awesome.