Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: i’m confused.

I'm a little bit confused. On the old site we talked about emetophobia mostly in the General Discussion. But on here I noticed there isnt much emetophobia talk going on in the General Discussion. So where do you talk about emetophobia at on here?

Lol. I'm a nerd but I'm really confused. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

I think once the novelty of the new site wears off, and people get back their stars, things will get back to normal... I've noticed the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jo2
    I think once the novelty of the new site wears off, and people get back their stars, things will get back to normal... I've noticed the same thing.

OOps!!! Sorry!!! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]I get so wrapped up in some of the discussions on here! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think its nice that we are talking both emet and non emet things here right now, i feel like everyone is a lil happier maybe?

Hope it carries on with a mix of emet and non emet!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

i agree, eveyrone seems to have come together a bit more since we've moved sites, and everyone seems a lot happier...

general discussion kinda implies that u can talk about NETHING< and it doesnt hav to be emet. but as ws previous said, emet wil probably start being the topic of conversation, but you do hav other boards to post specifically about emet on. if u see what i mean.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I Didnt post an awful lot when all we talked about was emetophobia, (i just felt very helpless soemtimes) but i am posting more now, i love knowing more about all you guys!! Edited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by hippychick

I think its nice that we are talking both emet and non emet things here right now, i feel like everyone is a lil happier maybe?

Hope it carries on with a mix of emet and non emet!

I agree!!! And I love knowing more about you guys!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

In the last few days i've really got to know alot more about you which is great.I know some people quite well but thats usually through msn and aol. I think its good to have a mixture.

yeah i agree, i feel a lot closer to ppl here over the last few days, now wen i say " welcome to the family " i mean it even more, lol.

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

i just think that as emet is such a big part of our lifes as it is talking about other stuff wiv non emets is good and healthy...sometimes its nice 2 chill and 4get our problems while talkin about randomness

Quote Originally Posted by missgoddess
    i just think that as emet is such a big part of our lifes as it is talking about other stuff wiv non emets is good and healthy...sometimes its nice 2 chill and 4get our problems while talkin about randomness

HERE HERE!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

I didn't mean what I said as negative!! I think it's awesome that we can come on here and chat about everyday things, and not have so much emet stuff going on. I love the spring and this is exactly what happens to me in the spring, I feel alive again and like my emet is sort of in the background, and then it comes roaring back again for the fall/winter. So I think it's great that we can learn more about each other without the emet front and center. I'm glad everyone is so happy and isn't focused so much on being sick!! Sorry if what I said came across wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by 2jo2
    I didn't mean what I said as negative!! I think it's awesome that we can come on here and chat about everyday things, and not have so much emet stuff going on. I love the spring and this is exactly what happens to me in the spring, I feel alive again and like my emet is sort of in the background, and then it comes roaring back again for the fall/winter. So I think it's great that we can learn more about each other without the emet front and center. I'm glad everyone is so happy and isn't focused so much on being sick!! Sorry if what I said came across wrong!

Jo,

I didn't see what you wrote as negative at all!!!! I thought it was very accurate actually. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]We're all so amazed at how wonderful this new site is, and we want to explore!! Plus, you are right, it is spring!!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    I Didnt post an awful lot when all we talked about was emetophobia, (i just felt very helpless soemtimes) but i am posting more now, i love knowing more about all you guys!!

yeah i agree. cuz i mean it made me feel worse talking about emet all the time so i would try to talk about something fun like favorite tv show for instance.
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

I think its great as well! theres SO much more to us than our emet and we have to start seeing that!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

[img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]Yeah I wondered that too at first, but I am enjoying getting to know about the people on here. Get a feel about their personallity and what they like to do.

Once again thanks for the sight and all the wonderful topics. I come on every day now to see what people have to say and its already helping me out.[img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll
    I think its great as well! theres SO much more to us than our emet and we have to start seeing that!

Right on!!! [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Yea, this is way better.. when ppl talk about nothin but their phobia, ya kinda get to seein the phobia as the mostsignificant thing about the person, n thats silly...

I agree... before the site moved, I was kind of wondering if I should quit posting, because it seemed like I was dwelling on the emet more when I kept up with the forum than when I didn't... does that make sense?

i am happier here at the new site too. before i stayed away from it a lot because it was a pit of despair... now everyone seems like they are happier talking about all sorts of things! yay![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    elizabeth