Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Daughter to start preschool tomorrow and we both have d*

Fml dude. My daughter is suppose to start preschool tomorrow and we both have d*....I'm not sure why we have it (maybe it's a bug? Ugh I hope not) or maybe it's cuz we have both been eating alot of flax seed meal. Or we could have fp cuz we at cookie dough....omg there are like a million culprits to this. How do I tell the difference? I drank soda this morning without eating anything....but I've been having stomach cramps and loose stools the last few days..so it can't be that. Fuuuuuck my anxiety is rising by the second.
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Default Re: Daughter to start preschool tomorrow and we both have d*

So sorry! What ended up happening? When my kids have d* I keep them home, regardless. Most schools have a NO V*ing of D* rule for 24 hours, so we follow that.

I think you can contact the preschool and tell them all the issue. If possible they can definitely give you new joining date. To know more you can visit callingallkidsagain.com online.

It's the flax seed more than likely! Flax seed is a KNOWN and recommended remedy for constipation and if you aren't prone to it or having it, it's gonna make you go!! Stop the cereal and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by kthomas629 View Post
    It's the flax seed more than likely! Flax seed is a KNOWN and recommended remedy for constipation and if you aren't prone to it or having it, it's gonna make you go!! Stop the cereal and see what happens.
    agreed. Flax seed is a natural laxative. This is more than likely your culprit!

Flax seeds will go through you like a dose of salts! At my son's nursery the rule is 48 hours off for vomiting, for diarrhoea it's 48hrs but only if they've had 3 lots of diarrhoea - same for sending them home - one vomit or 3 diarrhoeas. They're all different though so check with your preschool. If you don't have fevers or feel generally Ill it's unlikely to be a bug in fact if put money on it being the flax. I'd been constipated for a week once and 2 doses of a dessert spoon on flax got me going where laxatives had failed, just to give you an idea of how strong it is!