Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Bad Dream

Hey all!

MAn i just woke up (3:30am) from a bad dream! Geez now i know how you all feel when you wake up from a v* dream! I was like it took me several minutes to come back to reality!

GRAPHIC!!***

Well i dreampt me and dad were outside and for some reason it was night, and snowy, and we had the dog out, and he gave the dog to me, then he went into the garage normal, shut the door and then was REAL sick and I heard him (I was just outside the door wanting to come in after him) and it was so bad he couldn't breathe he was well heavin so much, and he was like stompin his foot cause he couldnt hardly breathe. Man i woke up like wide eyed! Geez that shook me, is it possible for someone to be sick that bad? It sounded so violent....geez....

Oh yeucch! That sounds like a horrible dream. I can't see why any one would be ill that violently without warning.

i guess it is possible for someone to be that bad... but only if they have soemthing medically wrong with them.. im sure just a normal stomach bug or smthing would not cause someone to get that violently sick. however, im no doctor, im only guesing here.

anyway, that dream does sound horrible. can i ask, in your dream, wen u were srtanding outside of the garage.. did u feel really panicky? did u recognise the whoe "flight and fight" feeling that i expect u wud get in real life? cos u said u wanted to go in there after him.. was that because u were worried and u had no feeling of anxiousness at all? i dunno, mayb iv got the wrong end of the stick.. apologies if i hav.

Jen xxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Jenneh,

I was outside the garage door, and for some reason I wasn't panicky at first, but then i had a vague sense of "how am I going to get in the house past that?" and "am I going to catch it?" there was a vague sense of that, but i didn't want to go in with him like that.

ok.... you see im a strong believer in the point that dreams are related to your deep unconcious thoughts.

and, maybe the fact tht u werent panicky at first, could mean something positve. maybe that ur getting more control over the phobia? i.e. its taking longer for the phobia to kick in and for the thoughts of " what if i catch it?" to take over?

of course, it cud mean nothing lke tht.

but, for me, it was too much of a coincidence, that i had a dream similar to urs, and now, im finally getting over this phobia.

Jen xxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Jenneh!

Well, I know Ive gotten much better with this phobia. Ive been sick a few times in the past 2 years, and so i know i can do it and its not too horrible, tho i will never like it i know (who would?) but I remember I did not panic at first, but started to get more anxious in the dream as he was sicker and sicker.

The other day I was thinking it sux we have to "live" it, then we have dreams about it, I HAVE had dreams where i wake up in a panic attack, Its almost like give me a break atleast while I sleep! YA KNOW!!!

i konw what u mean leese.. i hate it wen i have dreams about v*... but at the moment, the dreams i have often lead onto a less anxious day... lke the dream i had when i physically chucked this phobia to the other side of the room ... ( the phobia was seen as a white bit of mucus with phobia written on it)...

so, i think thats why im such a hot believer on dreams meaning something ... because to me, that meant i was finally overcoming the severity of this phobia..

Jen xxxx

MSN: