Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Talking with someone

I spoke with my friend in school today, and just as now says he has a backache and stomach ache. I am wondering can you get the SV from speaking with someone who hasnt shown symptoms till 6 hours after school. Also is backpain even an early symptom of the SV?
    Thank you,
    ntbol

Default Re: Talking with someone

1. I had back pain when I was s* last year. Not sure if it was sv* or fp* but it hurt my back a lot and I think it was pressure from bloating more than anything else. I'm weird though, I feel "gas like" pains radiate to my back.

2. You could talk to someone who is in the throws of sv* in person and not get sick. Noro virus particles travel through waste like v* and d* and poo. Unless your friend actively v* or d* near you and particles got in your mouth somehow, it's unlikely you will catch it.
    Most people with sv* get them from parties where someone was s* or is recovering from sv* and was around/prepared the food. Or from someone else in their home, or little kids who are not fully recovered from sv* spreading germs through not washing properly and sharing toys with one another.
    It is not airborne unless it's aerosol/sprayed particles.