Last time I ever vomited was November 21/22nd, 2011. To this day, I still don't know what exactly caused it. The only thing I REMEMBERED eating that day was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast. Not too long after, I basically got really bad gas pains that went all around my abdominal region (Stomach, Sides, Back, etc.) and gurgles. I don't think I was nauseous but I had absolutely no appetite for the rest of the day and wanted to lay in bed because moving around made it hurt even more. How did this end? Well, I was in pain, constantly asking my mom if this means I'll throw up and she of course kept telling me "No". Well I ended up going to sleep alround 10 PM just to wake up around 2 hours later, at 12 AM, to tell my mom I feel it in my throat. Then, without warning, before I could finish my sentence, I just threw up on the bed. Thankfully, it was only two times and it happened very briefly, less than 10 seconds I'd say. I didn't vomit any more after that, my mom gave me a gum and I briefly dry heaved with my mouth closed. I was still in pain the next day but it was starting to ease. By the third day, I believe I was free of pain. I believe it had to be gastritis. As I know Peanut butter doesn't go bad and I'm sure jelly doesn't either. But I refuse to go near either of them now.

As for today? I'm starting to have a similar sensation, which is scaring me. Today, I ate a bean and cheese taco from Taco Cabana with two chicken Taquitos a few hours ago. Just minutes ago, while playing a video game, I started to get small but noticeable sharp pains in my sides that basically tell me that they're going to be more painful and more prominent very soon.

As I'm typing this, I'm experiencing them in my lower abdomen (around my belly button), but I'm afraid it'll move to my upper abdomen very soon and I'll end up throwing up within a few hours. Now I can't say this isn't an unfamiliar feeling as I have had sharp gas-like pains in my abdominal region many times and never vomited, aside from the 2011 incident, but burping and smelling the taco and taquitos sort of enforce my panic.

My appetite feels like it's still here. So that helps me a bit.

Does it sound like gastritis? Is there a way to prevent vomiting if it is? Could it be stopped by BMs? I don't want to throw up. I hate how I'm in these situations almost everyday! But please help.