Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Hdogg

FINALLY someone i can chat days with! lol.

what do you think of the whole killer storyline? isn't it insane? I want them to bring back stephano so bad everytime i hear his music I get so excited. lol. even I know that'll probably never happen. Marlena plays a good pyscho!

and if i have to watch one more belley and shawn sappy love scene Im going to barf! ( well, not literally, haha)
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I'm still a loyal Days fan, although I don't get to watch it much anymore. I have to catch up on Thursdays because it's the only weekday I have off. I need to get a new VCR so I can tape episodes.

I am sick to death of the serial killer story line, that's for sure. It's dragging on and on. But it was pretty cool that Marlena's supposedly the killer--someone you'd never suspect.

I wish they'd bring back old characters too-like Carrie and Mike, Austin, Stefano, the Wesleys. I've been watching the show since 1997 and it sure is different now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i KNow, I started watchind during the possession, not sure what year that was, maybe 1993or 1994.

what happened to the good old days?

I used to love kristen and susan!

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Oh yeah--I liked them. Susan was such a dork. When I started watching, Sami was just coming out of her amnesia and she was in a wheelchair I think, and was faking it for Austin, so he'd stay with her.

Belle and Shawn annoy me too. Let them get married already, so then they start fighting and end up divorced and remarried about 8 times, lol!

I kind of like Mimi's mom, Bonnie. She's so white trash. It's great!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I wish they would just figure out that Marlena is the killer already. I hate the way they drag everything out- it seems like nothing ever happens. I'm a teacher so the only time I ever get to watch is on vacations, like this week. Hooray for Easter Break! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Also, I'd just like to say that I miss Mike Horton, the doctor... remember him? He was adorable!

OH MY GOSH!!!

I've been watching Days since I was in kindergarten (I'm 21 now!) so that's like forever ago... back in the days of Kayla and Patch... when Marlena was possessed

I can't believe I found other's who are fans. My entire family used to watch it daily now it's my mom, my dad and I... we record it and watch it in the evenings. I'm annoyed by the whole killing spree thing and the bringing back the "evil Marlena twin woman" is just insane.

I too miss Mike and Carrie! I wish they'd have Belle and Shawn marry and move away... gosh do you remember a few years ago when they were both like 5... then all of a sudden they aged 10 years, but Abby and Will stayed little... craziness!!

~Rachel

Oh yeah! I loved Mike Horton--he was one of my favs. And Carrie too. I wish they'd bring back their characters.

I remember when Shawn (used to be called Shawn Douglas, or Shawn D) and Belle were little--like for Marlena and John's wedding. They were a lot less annoying then.

Brady, on the other hand, I like as a grown-up. He's hot. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] I remember how lame it was when they had the Last Blast Dance and set up that whole "Carrie" scene, where Chloe gets dumped by blood or something.

I'd love to write an episodefor that show. I'd kill off Shawn and Belle, bring back Stefano (as the killer, of course) and have all the Bradys turn into mutant flying monkeys--the end.

Stephano will always be the reason I will watch days. i just keep hoping they will bring him back, even though I know it probably won't happen since he is on another show now.

bart is pretty funny too, and I love sammi. shes so emotional and does her part well. remember vivian and ivan? lol.

I liked tony as the new bad guy, too bad he was killed off.

sometimes I wonder what these writers are thinking!