Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi is anyone one the lines right now? I am feeling naseous, panicky and shaky. I am having a bad panick attack and could really use some support. Scared to be sick.

Snowgirl....

hey.

take one breath. hold it............... now breathe out. do this as slowly as you can for about 30 seconds. tell yourself, your okay, this hass happened before and you've overcame it.

maybe even turn on the radio and try to sing whatevers on. I do this in the car if i start to feel edgy. keeps my mind focused on the words of the song and not the panic!

Edited by: Babydoll
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I am so upset and when I get upset I get naseous. Now I am scared to v*** and I think I am going to !!! I just will not be able to handle it if it happens....

you will not throw up from anxiety if you can control the anxiety!

remember your fighting the anixiety, thats all it is.

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I am breathing. I am calming down but still fighting the nausea. I took a gravol and cannot wait till this kicks in. I absolutely hate when this happens. Thank you very much for helping me out. You are too kind[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

anytime! thats what we're here for[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]I'm glad youve calmed down.

gravol can calm your nerves as well. I know its so scarey to be caught in the middle of a panic attack, we all understand what you're going through!

Thanks for understanding. What part of Canada are you from (let's try and get my mind off this, shall we[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img])

hey from the COLD COLD place of Nova scotia, where its frezzing one day and tropical the next.. u?

I'm from the most hated city in Canada...take a wild guess. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

If you guessed Toronto you are right.

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]HEY!!! I had fun chatting with you two!!! We should DEFINETLY do this again sometime!!! Thank you for making me feel better!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How are you now snowgirl? I wasnt online last night casue it was about 3am in england. Are you feelin ok?

I am feeling much better today Izzy...thanks very much...the panic attack went away and I popped an anti naseaunt and fell asleep. Had fun talking to you too last night, Neha and Jilly...you both made me feel much better.

Snow

aww poor snow. I PM'd you but I was just logging off. I am sooo glad that you are feeling better hun. I soooo no what you went through.

I get it in the car even when I was driving usually in heavy traffic or on a bridge but I got use to singing in the car. The radio is great for taking mind off the feeling.

I get it at home too sweaty, shaky, nauseous. Gravol is my friend when I can't get it under control but I have been learning to control it through breathing, puting on some of my fave music and singing (humming to start usually) sometimes even a relaxing shower or bath. I will burn aromatherapy candles too or spray some relaxaation mists.

I use to spend my time when I was younger sitting in the bathroom curnled up with my knees to my chin I was scared to be more than like a foot form the toilet and was terrified if someone needed to use the washroom because that would mean I would have to leave.

E-mail me anytime you need to talk. I am usually on in the day. I have MSn messanger you can find me under Mel with EMail [email protected]
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Hi!!!!!!!! Im glad everything worked out okay, I really enjoyed our chat last night we will have to do it again soon !!

Hey me again,

Melikasa I added you to my MSN contacts...me Jilly and Neha had a great conversation last night. We have a lot in commen ! Drop me a line anytime...

[email protected]

BYE

Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll
    Hi!!!!!!!! Im glad everything worked out okay, I really enjoyed our chat last night we will have to do it again soon !!

Definetly!!!!!

Glad to hear you are doing better, Snowgirl!! Sometimes a little girl talk is all a girl needs to feel better!!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.