Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: How many times an average person vomits per year

I have developed a typology of vomiting behavior that is similar to yours. It is on a web site that is currently down.

33% of people are prolific vomiters - they throw up on 3 or more different days a year
    40% of people are frequent vomiters - they throw up on one or two days a year
    25% of people are infrequent vomiters - they throw up less than once a year but at least once in five years
    2% of people are non-vomiters - they throw less than once in five years. Many haven't vomited since they were children.

You can learn more about this on my web site: http://emetophobia.scienceontheweb.net/vomittype.html

Doug

P.S. Snbrzostek27 - I know you can't see the link because you don't have 10 posts. I would suggest visiting text games forum and making enough posts there until you have 10.
    Last edited by gumdropper1; 09-05-2020 at 03:14 AM.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.