Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: please answer

i have a promble i ate a bag of hot cheetos today which i should of not cause i have a ulcer anyways i ate them and later i got the runs like 4 times then the last time i went it looked like i was crapping blood im really worried is it blood or the cheetos why would i be crapping blood im scared sorry for being gross

how come noone ever answers me

don't worry sweetie, it's the dye and the cayenne pepper in the cheeto's....we used to serve that at our bar I work at...i've seen people throwup from drinking too much and it would be red...sorry to be gross!!.....wow, those things are very hot, probably upset your stomach, take care[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ~Sheri~

thank you so much for answering me i was really worried and no one would even bother to write to me thank you it probally was the dye cause we all ate the same thing but i was the only one who ate a whole bag of hot chips a whole bag and now im paying for it i have such a bad stomach ache but thanks for answering me

Guess what?? -- Whenever I'm constipated, I will eat the flaming hot cheetos!! They act as a laxative for me, the only bad part is that they kinda give you cramps too. I will usually poop alot after I eat them, and it usually is red D*. You have nothing to worry about, and you got cleaned out, which is good. Oh, and they TASTE SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

My fiance is a cheetos addict and we laugh about his poop being red after he eats too many. Also, sometimes he does get the runs from them.
    I'm sorry no one answered you right away. : (
    Are you feeling better?

\"This too shall pass\"

I have a strong aversion to hot cheetos because one day when I was teaching, half of the class decided to eat them for lunch and then kids started V* --- it was so nasty.....They had too much is what happened and it obviously upset their tummies.

What color was your poo? If it was red, it was more than likely the food - unless it was just a little red (like you get sometimes when you get constipated). If it were coffee ground looking, then it was blood. But if you have an ulcer, it could easily be either --- you might want to contact your doc if you have any history of a bleeding ulcer.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thank you all forgetting back to me today i feel alot better i will not ever eat those cheetos again i felt sooooo bad and my son to cause i breastfeed so it was in the milk and it made him have tummy cramps also well thanks all for answering my question

Brina,

Just a side note that people probably didn't respond to you quickly, or very much, because you asked a sort of serious medical question, and nobody here is a medical expert. Bleeding rectally could be a serious problem, and although it turned out to be just the Cheetos, how would anyone know that on the internet?

Anyway, I understand that you were worried, but it's just never a good idea to ask for medical advice on the internet.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

sage i didnt ask for medical advice like what could i have im pooping blood all i was asking is if someone else had eaten cheetos and went to the bathroom really red like blood i was not bleeding i was just asking a question not for anyone to act like a doctor to me but sorry i guess i will never ask any more question like that or ask any question cause then people might think im asking them to act like a doctor to me i was not asking for medical advice i was asking "about the chips"

It's o.k. brina. I think that you can still ask questions like that. We all do.

I believe that sage gets concerned that we will be harmed by following advice from here rather than from our doctors. I think that she was just warning everyone on here, not just you to be careful.

I think that it's also hard in general for all of us on here because our phobia is about what our bodies do (and the bodies of others), so in the questions we ask, we always have a danger of veering off into the medical.

I believe your original questions were (and I'm quoting you)"is it blood or cheetos" and "why would I be crapping blood". These are MEDICAL QUESTIONS that ONLY a doctor could possibly answer. It would have been different if you'd said "has anyone else ever crapped after eating cheetos like this" but even so, even if they had, that wouldn't mean that you didn't need to see a doctor. blood in the stool can be a veryserious symptom of several kinds of serious medical problems.

I'm just always going to say this over and over again....to EVERYONE...do NOT ask for medical advice on the internet. We get this idea that we have a close-knit little family of friends here, and for the most part that's true but one of "us" could be a sexual predator, nutcase or whatever...we have no idea. People spend months creating computer viruses for gosh sakes...these are the kinds of people who are on the INTERNET just messing with people for no reason. Never mind the fact that John or even us moderators might possibly get sued if you took advice from someone on this forum, didn't go to the doctor, and then got seriously ill or died. (I know you agreed to a legal waiver, but those don't always stand up in court - which is the very reason I keep "harping" on this...to protect myself, the other moderators and John, the site's owner)

It's great to come here for support and information about the PHOBIA. But medical questions are a whole other thing. I'm glad you've resolved not to ask questions like that again. Edited by: sage
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.