Well, for all of you dear people who are familiar w/my crazy life, the update is that I took Jamie home to her moms. Well, now her mom has a bf moving in, and he has laid down some rules for Jamie and her brother to follow. Now, because of her new rules, she wants to come back here to live!!!!!!! She's playing a f'ing game, and I am washing my hands of the whole thing. I can't be her mom, don't WANNA be her mom, and will not raise her. I sound cold-blooded, but I'm dealing with a very troubled kid here, and just cant do it.

Now, as for my NEW problem.......does anyone know anything about Congestive Heart Failure?? My real daughter (not Jamie), has her real father in California. Well, we just found out Tuesday that he was in the hospital w/CHF. His family told me that his past 20 years of heavy drinking, drugs, and poor eating habits all contributed to this. He is now functioning on only 15% of his heart and will for the rest of his life. He has irrepairable damage, and heart surgery isn't an option anymore. His only options are meds forever or a ht. transplant. I guess the meds will prevent any further damage and keep him stable. Well, his kidneys were affected, and edema set in because of all the sodium and water in his system. Now he's on a diet, not to consume ANY sodium AT ALL. They told him the longest he will live is 10 years, but honestly, I don't see him living even half that. He is scared, and has a new little girl who's only 4. He will not see his kids grow too much older nor will he see any grandkids. He is only 39, will be 40 next month. He's the youngest of 10 kids. This is weird, because even though he was very abusive to me in the past, I feel bad for him. Why?!?!?!?! Also, he betrayed the trust of my daughter, and she hadn't talked to him for a couple of years, and suddenly, totally out of the blue, the day before we knew he was sick, she said she wanted to call him on his birthday this year, which I thought was strange. Also, I have, in the past couple of weeks, been seeing the image of him on his death-bed with our kids surrounding him, and him dying. THEN, we hear he's sick!!!!!! Scary!!!!! Thanks for listening[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]