Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am so glad the weather is warming up here so kids can have more recess time and PE time outside - not to mention can play outside more after school. Kids need to be outside and not stuck inside spreading things around.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am so happy that spring is coming.

We here in Maryland will have a taste of spring this weekend...near 70!

Crud, I'll be out of town on March 19. Harmonygirl and Cheerio, want to meet up some other time? I'm in Joliet, the crime cesspool of Illinois.
    Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is a freedom. - Marilyn Ferguson

Habituation always defeats fear. - Edmund Bourne

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off"> im in england and we,v got 5 hospital wards closed with v* and d*. my friend works there and she said the hygiene standards are terrible,it doesnt get cleaned thoroughly because there so understaffed. thats how these bugs spread</TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="&#111;n" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

Kel12347,

That's right! I had forgotten you were so close! I was at White Fence Farm on Sunday....do you know it? I am not sure if it's in Joliet, but it's on Joliet Rd.! Cheerio is busy on the 19th, too, so let's pick a different day! When's good for you?

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

The only thing that is going around here is the strep throat and a few cases of Mono. I was talking to the principal and she said she hasn't seen this bad. The kids are out with strep throat and a few cases of Mono. No reports of any stomach flu's there.
    My son who is in college in Ottawa has the strep throat, the teachers are out on strike so at least he can rest since the classes are cancelled.

Oh yeah, strep is going around here like rain drops from rain clouds! Little kids have it terribly and it is causing the rash and V* in schools - ugh...
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey! I think I spoke too soon about NY, my mom just had someone at work with it and she had a little something going on with her stomach. Then I just heard of a whole bunch of kids passing it around after a birthday party! I don't know if it's mostly the little kids getting it, though. I think it might be. My mom was not actually v*ing, but she was n* and had d*-just n case anyone was wondering, mostly the kids were having the v*ing. Also, I took my baby to the doctor today and it was packed! Never a good sign, but hopefully they all had colds! Let's stay positive-right?

Well, Strep, SV, and some sort of virus the Doctor's don't understand (high fever for 3 days then it is gone) is going on here in Columbia SC. Crazy! I'm SO ready for the spring and Sumer to get here! The weather is supposed to be in the 70's and lower 80's through this weekend. I hope that is it here to STAY!

tshell

Like I posted yesterday, there is some disgusting stomach bug going around Fredericton, NB. I am NOT happy about it. Its scaring the hell out of me.

hi tshell, I'm in Columbia too....did you totally freak when they closed that school?? And that virus is STILL making it's way around. That's the one I'm worried about right now!!! I just don't understand people not washing their hands. I am a total germophobe.

I thought things were calming down here in Richmond, VA but just when I start to feel somewhat comfortable somebody else comes into work talking about how either they, or one of their children has been V*....ugh...when will it ever stop?

OK, so what's Norwalk, Strep Throat and Mono??

Well the past 3 days it has been nice, the sun shining, nice blue sky, the snow is melting and most important it has been warm. However today it has turned cold, it is windy as hell, and we are having a freakin snow storm. So I am pretty sure that some god awful bug will be going around. Spring is around the corner&gt; I dont think so!