Aaaahhh!!! I'm just so frustarated...

My school is HUGE, and so to make things less confusing, it is divided into colors, so you don't have to remember each specific room number to get somewhere(yellow, light green, dark green, blue, purple, red). Anyway, today I left dark green, where my locker is, and started to walk into yellow, where my first class was. As I walked there, this smell started to get stronger and stronger...it smelled kind of like moldy cheese. I walked up the stairwell in yellow, where it just reeked! And, as I got off on the third floor, it still smelled really bad. Everyone was walking through the halls with their hands over their noses, and people were "escaping" into nearby classrooms. This went on for the next few hours.

I then left for my last class, where I heard that apparently the smell was that someone had v*ed in the stairwell in yellow, and the janitorial staff hadn't cleaned it up. Well, that just sent me into a tailspin!! I mean, I WALKED up that stairwell! I didn't see any v*, but I wasn't paying attention to that! I mean, what if I stepped in it? Or if it was on the fourth floor or something (I didn't go that far), what if it wafted towards me? Or the guy touched the railing, which I touched?!?!?! ugh. Plus, now my head hurts, and I'm so worried that I'm getting/going to get something.

I guess I just needed a rant/reassurance.

<3 Anya--