Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

This is really just a warning so none of you have to go though what happened to me today. I was standing at the checkout that was moving way too slow and decided to browse through the "Celebs at their worst" issue. Just the usual stars with no makeup, zits, etc. until their is a photo of Keanu Reeves v* out of the side of a car. It's extremely graphic and I just about went into full panic right there. If you are looking for exposure therapy this might help, but otherwise, don't read the National Enquirer!!

BandNerd

That is so scary i would have paniced, i hate when they do that!

I just dont see why anyone would think that anyone else would want to see that!!

Yeah its kinda funny seeing celebs looking rough, without makeup and looking like the rest of us but not V*, thats just gross.

Laney

...Why?! I just don't understand why it's necessary to put that in a magazine!

Thanks for the heads up[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Lesley xEdited by: junglemonkey
    I traded my dreams for this mess of memories,
    And they just stopped working for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow! It's so funny that you posted that. Today at the grocery store I was about to grap that magazine and flip through it while I waited in line. (it's always funny to see the kind of crap they come up with.. ) Really glad I didn't. whew.. Sorry you had to see that.
    \"This too shall pass\"

EWWWW I saw that!!!!

Pretty graphic.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

UGH!! I've seen that pic of Keanu v*ing. It is very graphic and disturbing.

Is that the one that had Katie Holmes with cold sores all over her mouth?

I don't read that paper but I know my friend will read it for sure. She is head over heels with Keanu, and with her not having this phobia just makes me shiver what she would think of it

I saw that last year!! It was printed in one of the women's magazines over here. Full page, full colour, and I had the shakes for a full week. The magazine went straight in the bin. If I'd had a crush on Keanu Reeves, I definitely wouldn't have now!!

Curiosity got the best of me- was at the pharmacy and HAD to flip through it. Definitely not his finest moment (but I did get a feeling of satisfaction seeing Katie Holmes on the cover with these weird cold-sore things on her lips. Take that!)

*amber*