Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

hey all,

Welp I'm visiting my husband's family for a week, and I just wish I could enjoy it, but my guts are making me misreable. My IBS has kicked in pretty good and its making it really irritating. I hate this so much because it seems whenever I have to travel I can't have a good time or enjoy visiting because my guts are a mess. I haven't been eating a whole lot due also to emet, and I just feel like a mess. I'm getting depressed and just want to go home, but we are here till Sunday. I just don't do good with unfamiliar places and situacions, and emet and IBS on top of it just makes it awful. I end up not wanting to travel anywheres ever again because of it, and dread trips. There's not much for it but to just try adn get through the week here.

Are you in the states or out of the country?

i cant travel cause i dont eat outside my house an if i go overseas im scared
    of the plane and car and train and bus rides and if i do go away away i have
    to bring my own food ad they cant let me take my bran flakes and jam on
    board of the plane haha
    s o ill never see my ukrainian grandparents again i suck