Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I know that sounds ridiculous. I have 20 animals, and yesterday my dog was put to sleep because she couldn't walk anymore. Today, I went outside to see my rabbits, and one named Special was leaning to one side. I went to pick her up, and she started limping on her back leg. Two months ago, two of my parakeets died, and one of my oldest rabbits died last week. I don't think they are connected but it really worries me [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]

Oh honey, I am so sorry about your animals. It is NOT ridiculous. Animals are very special and you will find they hold a special place for a lot of us on this board.

Can you take your rabbit to a vet?
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

I dunno, we just spent hundreds on my dog Misty. We just bought an ice cream parlor and so, yeah, we arn't really in the position to spend thousands. My bunny is old anyway, I dont think my parents would be willing to although i would without a doubt. Thanks for the support. Im sure we can take her, but i dont know what we can do for her.

Maybe she's just hurt her leg? I'm really sorry about your animals, and it is NOT ridiculous. I love animals so much, and would have twenty if I could! But I live in the city, so that's not very possible. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I really hope that Special is okay! And I hope that if you do take her to the vet, they can do something for her.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I'm so sorry to hear about all your losses - it's hard enough losing one animal nevermind four. Our pets become one of the family so losing them is like losing a family member, so don't think you are being ridiculous.

Maybe your rabbit has just sprained her leg? Could you explain your situation to your vet and see if you could pay any vets bills in installments if your rabbit needs treatment. If you take her to see the vet she won't necessarily need treatment if it's an injury that only rest and time will heal so you will only have to pay for the one consultation.

Please let us know how Special is doing, well wishes sent her way [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Tracey
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Thanks guys. She's doing a little better. We're taking her to the vet this week. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]