Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So theres quite a few of us online at the moment so perfect chance for me to show I have manners lol...

How Are You All Doing?[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol I am nervous as per usual and yourself?

Same here hun its 2:19am here and as per usual im awake..

Annoying me now Grrr lol..

You got anyone around you to talk to till you fal asleep?

Hah I'm kind of nervous also...but pretty good!

How are you guys?

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

It is only 9:30 here...I am bored an dnervous, I have my BF here if I need someone though, Whata re you guys doing?

Sitting here listening to some music writting some letters for you lot[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Not got to much else to do at this time of the morning *LoL*

Also stressing still about getting a flat and a job,never done the flat thing and need to find a flatmate would prefer an emet friendly one as well lol!

Apart from all that my cat in snoring lol

Aww I'm sorry about the flat...my cousin is going through getting an apartament too, and it sucks. They're all really disgusting or really expensive!

I'm just dealing with pain from whiplash, plus I just used this chemical on my light-colored shoes to get mudstains out of them, and so now i'm all paranoid that i've swallowed some [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

<3 Anya--

Right now.

Awkwardly relaxed. About to go take my shower, I can't wait.

Sorry, but it calms me from my worries against my phobia.

..I think I am becoming dependent on taking showers. Is this possible?

Haha, very possible. But, hey, if it helps you deal with your phobia, then shower away!!

<3 Anya--

Quote Originally Posted by spilled_milk

Haha, very possible. But, hey, if it helps you deal with your phobia, then shower away!!

<3 Anya--

haha, wow, then I will be very clean, then!

Your name is Anya? That's really pretty!

Aww thank you! Pretty, but very mispronounced. I think that I have heard/seen every mispronunciation/spelling under the sun! Including things that don't even make sense...

<3 Anya--

Quote Originally Posted by spilled_milk

Aww thank you! Pretty, but very mispronounced. I think that I have heard/seen every mispronunciation/spelling under the sun! Including things that don't even make sense...

<3 Anya--

Wow, that's horrible, I think I can say it right, but now I'm not so sure. lol.

I get a lot of mispronounciation with my last name, not my first. My first is pretty simple.

Don't you hate the mispronounciation thing? I actually get it with all of my names...my parents just HAD to be hippies (lol) and give me both last names, and then a middle name on top of that. However, when I do the initials it gives me ALDO. So that's pretty cool!

I hope all of you guys can sleep/do whatever you need to do. I'm signing off now...tons of stuff to do and i'm on here! lol.

<3 Anya--

Awesome, My intials totally up to DED...I have no clue, but people say it spells dead.

Yes, I do hate it, because since I have an apostrophe in my last name, people ignore the first letter in the name, and go strictly to the second letter. It bugs me.

Awesome, I'll talk to you tomorrow, or whenever we meet again. I need to go take my shower now. :P

Nice to meet you Anya.