Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I know there have been many similar topics, and I don't mean to be annoying.. but I do volunteer work with kids, coaching sports... one of the kids today was doing a great job with his soccer activities, very active, talkative and all that... then I was watching some of the other kids and didn't have my eye on him (there's other coaches there who were watching him though!). But next thing I know, he's walking over to his dad... and sat there with his dad for the rest of class, until the end where they both left early :/ he didn't really look good... If he happened to be coming down with a sv, is there a good chance I'll get it? I wasn't really worried at the time, but now that it's been a few hours I'm beginning to worry... I have a huge presentation tomorrow, and finals... I just can't help feeling that, since I have so much going on, that will make me get a sv because the timing is horrible for it... so, those of you who are around kids often... if one of them is sick, is it easy to get sick from them?

An sv* is a strange thing, they are usualy picked up when the symptoms are there as in v* ect and d* but!! it may well have been a cold,he could have been tired or had a headache ect,kids as you know have weaker immune system than adults unfortunetly.

I think it best to try your hardest to not to worry about this,maybe when you next see them to ask how he is to cure your thoughts on this.

Im sure you will be fine hun,and brilliant job with voulenteering

xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You really don't know what was even wrong with the boy, so maybe you can just let go of this thought?? [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Look- if he feels nausea or look pale doesntmean SV. Maybe he ate something, maybe some other reasons. I know ho you feel, but dont worry because you dont know what happend.

I teach about 90 children each day. I very seldom get sick from them and I have yet to catch an sv and I have been teaching for 4 years.

happyteacher