Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]...I am getting nervous. Just needed to vent.

GRAPHIC***

My nephew has a sv. He is v* clear mucous and has d* that is clear mucous. My sister in law called the pediatrician and he said that it is really rampant in our area. Lots and lots of kids have it!

NOT what I want to hear. It was bad about a month ago too. Whats up with all this!

Sanitize and stay strong! You can do it!! Keep us posted... What part of the USA are you in again???
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

V'ing mucous, I havent ever heard of that? I mean, unless you had a cold/sinus/allergy thing going on. Make me think twice about the little girl that got sick this morning in my daughter class.

Go and read my post please Debbie?!?!

I am in Maryland. UGH! I wish I wasnt right now though.

I cant believe how bad it is. I thought my nephews symptoms were strange. I was thinking maybe he had something bacterial but not your basic stomach virus!

I am hibernating!

I thought the mucous thing sounded odd, I would figure he would be doing that if he had some kind of cold or something. Who knows about these bugs these days, ya know?

I just want it to be over!!!!

me too!

Poor little guy is SICK!

Debbie,

Did it start out as v** food and ended up with mucous or did it start out that way? If it is mucous, it sounds like something else. But what else could it be?

Yeah, Maryland is pretty bad now (and has been since before Christmas).

Stella

I haven't heard about anything in my area, but then I live on Andrews AFB, and we're pretty closed off...THANK GOD.

I've had that a couple of times. No vomitting though. Really bad abdominal pains. Really bad and all I was crapping out was mucous. It was disgusting. I thought I was going to die. I called my hubby's mom, and she said it's some type of colitisvirus. She said Imodium works, so I took that, and it did.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

well about a little more than a month ago i posted on here that i was sick with the sv i had vomited like 4 times and then two days later my son and husband got it at the same time well i was vomiting like food but with lots of mucous [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]and then my baby was vomiting mucous and my husband its like a sv like that in your stomach its weird but its bad stay away from your nephew not being mean poor little boy but just keep clear until like a week and you will be fine [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

OH Geez. That does not sound fun. I will keep my fingers crossed that you and your family avoid this. Just think... Spring is here and April will be here before you know it. I don't know about you, but by May I really don't find myself worrying too much about outbreaks. Hang in there.
    How is the pregnancy treating you?
    Have you decided on a name?

\"This too shall pass\"

Sanitize, try to be brave, take vitamines...

Yikes! Hibernating sounds like a good idea to me! Just be careful around the little kids-germ carriers! Good luck!

I live in PA and I really thought that this crap was over - but my sister n law lives in Maryland and she knows lots of people with it too which makes me nervous because we're so close. My daughter had an sv* back in November and she v*d mostly phlegm and mucous too, it was odd. Just stay away from him and the germs since you are pregnant because you really don't want an sv*. I have 7 weeks left and I'm just hoping and praying that my daughter doesn't get it (she's in kindergarten) because I REALLY don't want it either! Stay healthy!

I am new to this board and so happy to have found it. I live in NH and there is a serious epidemic of the stomach bug. I am on the Board of a local daycare center and nearly everyone there (staff and children) has had it. I have been at the center twice this week and am paranoid that I will get it. Plus I just returned from vacation - I'm sure lots of germs on the plane. I am a nervous wreck thinking I have been so exposed to so many potential germs.

That sounds awful. I hope and pray you all in MD stay clear of it!!!

Sanitize!

I expect it to start getting bad where I am (SoCal) because it is starting to warm up. We are having warm days and cold nights. My experince is temperature fluctuations as seasons change=sv outbreaks.

Well, I was wrong. I was pretty sure that no one in my area was sick with an sv* since I haven't heard much about it since last month.....WRONG! One of my co-workers just said that her son was up all night with v* and d* and that his school has it going around bad. UGH! Time to panic again.[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]