Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i've been on livejournal for quite some time now, and i was wondering if you guys did too? i've been so busy that the only thing i really have time to check and update is my email, my myspace, and my livejournal, and it would be easier if i could check up on everyone threw thier blogs.

how are you guys doing anyways?

I have a myspace blog, I update it occasionally... just when I'm really bored or want to tell something. It's fun to blog though

i have a livejournal... i used to update it a lot when i was at college and i had a link on my profile for it... now i update it when i'm bored but i don't know if anybody actually reads it besides me. it's pretty boring right now!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I am on LiveJournal and DeadJournal, but I have not been updating much lately. I think the tone and theme of my journal is changing and I'm not sure how quite to express myself... I also keep journals offline - and that is where most of my thoughts have been poured lately.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've got a livejournal and a xanga. I really don't update much anymore. They're from 2003-2004. ^^
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

I have a Live Journal that I have had sine 2002. However, I do not update it that often. There is an Emetophobia community on LJ though that is interesting.

I have an msn space with a lengthly blog. I update it quite a lot, heres a link for those of you who might be interested. (i.e not many people at all )

http://spaces.msn.com/bananadoom/Per....aspx?_c01_blo gpart=myspace&amp;_c02_owner=1&amp;_c=blogpart

wow, everyone really does have a myspace and a blog...

i have a livejournal but its mostly just for me to write down whats going on in my life so later on i can look back on it. and i have a myspace to keep track of my friends and whats going on in thier lives. but i mostly keep a jounral offline that i wite in EVERYDAY! lol

o ,and just in case any one is interested, here is my myspace link:

http://www.myspace.com/supabean