Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: sage?

Hi, I was wondering in what forum I could read where you got better? I don't kno wwhere to look and would like to hear your story, i am assuming you have written it somewhere on this website I am in canada and emet has taken over my whol elife it is terrible...I need some reassurance that this can get better Thanks

Carolee- I know I'm not Sage, but I think I can answer your question!

There is a green sticky at the top of the experiencesforum called "stories of being cured of emetophobia". That is basically the 'story' ofSage's progress with this phobia- why she believed she developped it, how it affected her life, and how she overcame it.

Also, the stickies at the top of the treatment forum can be very helpful- check them out, as they can give you an idea of how you can overcome this and the tools you will need.

It CAN get better and you CAN beat this- the moment you believe that you have already wonpart ofthe battle.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks so much amber