Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello everyone , I hope everyone is feeling well today. I posted a concern about pregnancy the other and ironically came across this site. If any of you have heard of it or tried this stuff , please share the experiences. Heres the link

http://www.bellybeats.com/preggiepops.htm

I think I've heard of those before. I know when I get pregnant, I will be stocking up on the ginger ones.

Here is another link it explains more about these wonders

http://www.birthwithsol.com/preggiepops.html

I hope this is helping people mentally as much as it helps me!

YAY!! Are they in Canada yet?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Actually i have found the site that they are available in canada but i lost it and an currently tryin to find it again . I will deff. keep you updated though ! Doesnt this just make you happy

I bought some when I found out I was pregnant, but never needed to try them. I've heard they work really well - even for non-pregnancy related n*. I was in the maternity store, buying some new clothes and I asked the lady that works there if they really work. She told me that another girl that works there gave one to her 4 year old son who was sick with a sv, and as soon as he ate it he stopped v*. I plan on bringing htem into labor and delivery with me just in case!

those look good! I don't plan on getting pregnant anytime soon, but those look like something I would use if/when I get pregnant I realize that it wouldn't be good for me to have a kid at this age (18) but I am really looking forward to having children someday - just the idea of morning sickness and labor scares me. It's always nice to hear of things that help those times ^_^

Wow, I really want to try them now, even though I'm not preg.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have been feeling a little queasy in the mornings, but I find that a little water gets me through the 5 minutes of dry heaves I get. If I get any worse in the coming weeks (I am only 5 wks) though I am very interested!

Quote Originally Posted by happyteacher
    I have been feeling a little queasy in the mornings, but I find that a little water gets me through the 5 minutes of dry heaves I get. If I get any worse in the coming weeks (I am only 5 wks) though I am very interested!

Have you tried eating something before you get up? Keep some crackers by your bed and eat a couple before you even sit up. I found the little bit of n* I had was usually cured by eating something starchy.

I am in Canada and saw them in a store here. I wasn't pg at the time (and not now either) but made a mental note to get some when I do get pg. I DO get m/s so I hope they help! I hope to get pg in September....so I will stock up. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Crystal

Happyteacher...Diclectin is a wonderful drug you can take during pg'y for m/s. I used it the whole pg'y and it helped alot, ask your dr.
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

Quote Originally Posted by sillygirl

Have you tried eating something before you get up? Keep some crackers by your bed and eat a couple before you even sit up. I found the little bit of n* I had was usually cured by eating something starchy.

I don't even have a chance to eat anything. I only have seconds after I open my eyes before the gagging starts. It's not that bad and only lasts a few minutes. I don't feel nauseous for the rest of the day after that.

Congratulations and good luck crystalmom!