Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I didn't come on here for while to see if that would help. surprisingly it has helped. I'm doing okay, up until tonight that is.

I went over to my grandma's to say thank you to my uncle for my bday card and $, gave him a hug and talked to him for a bit. Then we took my grandma out for a bit, brought her for dinner to out house, then brought her back and visited with my uncle for a few mins.

Well my grandma asks "how are you feeling?" "s***ty" replies my uncle. "Did you eat anything?" "I had some pizza earlier". So now I'm paranoid that he is sick with some stomac bug and I'll get it from being there. I'm so scared that I'm crying right now. This made me realize I'm not over my fear at all, not even close.

I dunno what to do. I'm so worried about getting sick from him. and to make it worse I dunno what he had/has. And I was with my grandma pretty much all day. All I need now is to get sick. I'm working tons, and planning a trip out to Calgary that if I get sick for, I'll cry.

.I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

I wouldnt put too much thought into how your uncle feels. 1) it could have been something he ate, not you, and therefore could not pass it on 2 u. 2) from ur post, it doesnt sound like he v* at all. 3) You probably didnt kiss him on the lips or share food.

And there is your immune system... have a little faith in it, girl!!

hope everything works out ok, im sure youll be fine.

-laura

\"You Were Never Anything Less Than Beautiul...\" -Jewel

He could have said that he felt that way, but it doesn't mean that it had anything to do with his stomach. Some people use that term when they are tired and/ or sore or even just down and feeling bad.
    If it was his stomach it could very well be that his stomach didn't handle the pizza well. I am sure it had nothing to do with a stomach bug.

BIG hugs. Happy birthday if I missed saying it
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Laura has said it perfectly..

i just want to add that u cannot run away from ur phobia and hope it dissappears... uv gotta hit it where it hurts, HEAD ON, using times lke this as ur " experimenting time"

but dont worry, this is a little slip-up, dont think "oh god emet has come fully bk into my life again" it hasnt as long as u BELIEVE is hasnt.

Jenxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.