Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ohhhh...

I don't feel so good...Ok my neophew has been sick...Well FINALLy he is better...But I have had d for tweo days ( not really bad, mor elike way too loose...) And I woke up this morning with a cold...I am so n though, does a cold cause this? I cannot remember? I think it does, but I don't have a stuffy nose yet so its not from mucous...

Carolee, I am sorry you are feeling bad...I have some really bad drainage going on right now and it is making me rather n too....but if it's a cold i don't know....i think anytime you have drainage....you might be n...but didn't you say you had ibs? If you do, then it's probably that....i don't know....have you taken anything for you cold yet?
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

How come you've got a cold but no stuffy nose????? If you're n* it's probably because you're run down, under the weather and highly stressed. And just because you haven't got a stuffy nose, you could still have sinus congestion draining mucous into your stomach.

Try not to worry, I reckon you'll be fine.Edited by: suze

I never have a stuffy nose, but always have sinus drainage and yes, it makes me have both nausea and diarrhea. Hopefully you just have some allergies going on (change of seasons) or a little cold kicking in. Drink plenty of water and try really hard to relax and not think too much about it. (i know that's like, impossible.. but try hard to keep your mind busy on other things.. good book, movie, company, etc...)

Hang in there. We are here for ya.

\"This too shall pass\"

Hey Carolee,

Your body will no doubt be fighting what ever it is thats making you feel odd at the moment, you will feel cold and maybe even some slight d*, as stress can do that to you and also anxiety!

I know that my IBS flaires up when im feeling stressed a bit n* and really just under the weather hun..

I do hope that you feel better, were here for u x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi thanks fo rth eposts everyone...I got th ecold from my boyfriend...I ate abit and feel a bit better, still crappy though...Yes it could totally be the IBS as well, i think that gave me the d...Maybe I do have drainage, I don't have a stguffy nose cause it is the first day I am sick, ad whenever I havwe a cold th efirst day I feel like crap and have a real sore throat...the second day I usually get the runny nose!

Sorry you are not feeling well. I am glad your nephew is alright now. I hope you feel better soon.

Hi Carolee:

Yes. A cold can cause d*. I had it at work today. I'm sorry you are feeling crappy. I know how you feel. I'm finally starting to feel better. Take care.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.