Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Mean.

My mum was talking to me earlier about last night at her work, she works as a call handler at the hospital. So my mums friend was on the phone to this woman for a while and was shocked by what the woman was saying on the other end, so after the call had finished they listened to it back and heard what this woman was saying to my mums friend. This woman had rang up for her daughter, but this woman rings quite a lot..(not being nasty here) for when theres hardly anything wrong with herself, but it was for her daughter this time. So my mums friend asked what was wrong with the girl and she said, she has pain in her stomach. So my mums friend asked does she have d*? and the woman goes no, you don't have d* do you? to her daughter and the girl was like yes! but you didn't ask me, so the mum shouts at her daughter Get out! i don't want your germs eurgh how dare you come near my stuff if you have d* goodbye! and made her daughter go out. Now ok if someone had d* and stomach apains i may not stay near them, but i would never ever! if i had kids say that to them, thats just really bad i think!!. Sorry..kind of a rant there lol
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow- that poor little girl... Makes me sad.

That is awful!!!
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>