Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

it was when i was taking a nap. i had dreamed that i was relatated to ben stiller, and all of his family. i got to meet him and his family. this isn't the crazy part, there were some mentallychallenged young girls & they kept raising up their shirts exposing themselves. their mother didn't even stop them! i didn't want to have their mother think i was bossing them around but there were men in there. then i woke up.

♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

that sounds really strange :s

i dont even know who that Ben person is =|

hmmm, sorry i cnt say nething else.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Quote Originally Posted by Jenneh

Jen xxx

Ben Stiller is a popular actor who has been in such movies as 'Meet The Parents,' 'Reality Bites,' 'Zoolander,' 'Along Came Polly,' 'Starsky & Hutch,' etc..... Here's a link to a picture of him:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001774/

Can you tell I like Ben Stiller?? I think he's a great actor!! I can't wait to see 'Envy'with him and Jack Black! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Dreams are strange, huh Stephanie?? They can be about the most random things in the world...
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by NCsmile6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenneh

Jen xxx

Ben Stiller is a popular actor who has been in such movies as 'Meet The Parents,' 'Reality Bites,' 'Zoolander,' 'Along Came Polly,' 'Starsky & Hutch,' etc..... Here's a link to a picture of him:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001774/

Can you tell I like Ben Stiller?? I think he's a great actor!! I can't wait to see 'Envy'with him and Jack Black! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Dreams are strange, huh Stephanie?? They can be about the most random things in the world...

i know, i think i was having the other part cuz i just recently watched the movie "Radio"(no v* scenes!) .
    ♥Stephanie

I saw meet the parents but a kid v* so i turned it off, is the rest good?

Quote Originally Posted by hippyclown

I saw meet the parents but a kid v* so i turned it off, is the rest good?

it's very good. my parents warned me about it, so i closed my eyes during that part.
    ♥Stephanie