Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I think i spelled that wrong... oh well

I was kind aof a non beliver before, but my mom took me to a fortune teller lady at a fair about 2 weeks ago. She was so dead on about me that it gave me the creeps. my mom was stunned too ( she taped the session and mom listened to it later). she gave me really good advice about solving my problems, and spent about a half hour with me.

sometimes I can't tell if this is just a load of crap, or if some people actually have this ability. i know my grandmother was very into this in her day, and she never charged people and my mother said she was very good at giving readings.

she said i'm very much like my grandmother too and i have this ability.

I don't know if its wanting to believe or not, but I kinda do. ofcourse my father thinks its all a scam, but god only knows.

what do you all think? do you think there are people who can actually do this?

~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

i'm skeptical. someting has to happen to me personally before i'd believe it.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

I'm not sure, I can't see how so many people could be lying and nobody works it out.

Like crazybeautiful said, its the type of thing which people need to experience for themselves in order to believe fully. I personally, do believe in that sort of thing, theres alot of evidence for it - its jus a shame that some scam artists hav given it such a bad name for those who really do possess these gifts.

Rachel xxx

I am a believer. I went to see a psychic last year and she was spot on.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

i would have to see a psychic first before i cud even imagine believing in it..

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I dont believe in it, although I like the idea.

I dont think there can be psychics because I dont think there can be ghosts. That seems silly to me because I believe in oblivion after death. But, I think that the human mind is more powerful than we know, and there are people who can use bits we cant. Ive had a few clairvoyant dreams myself-(that is, dreaming the future very accurately) but any clairvoyant ability I have is not under my control, its just somethin that used to happen sometimes. I think psychics can pick up things from us that we dont know about, like people omit signals, a kinda of aura thats only'visible' (by visible i mean, can be sensed, not necesarily seen) to people who have this sixth sense, and animals.