Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello friends,

I am a new memebr and I already feel better knowing that I am not a freak o nature. But what do I do now? I have so many questions and would love to talk to other poeple about their experiences. Especially about if anyone else is scared to death to get pregnant due to the n* and or v*. Or taking birth control pills because of their symptoms. I would much rather chop off a leg that be sick. I would appreciate anyone comments or questions for me.

Taffy

hello and welcome !!!

feel free to ask away or even pm me or you can email me at

[email protected]

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Welcome Taffy, I have been on BC pills, and been through two pregnancies with no v*. Feel free to pm me or email me if you want to talk.

Hello Taffy! Isn't it great when you find out you're not the 'only one'? This site has many wonderful people who are always willing to help.

I'm a mother of 3 little ones all 6 years and younger. If I can be there for you in any way just PM me.

Welcome!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Edited by: sherbear

Hello & welcome, Taffy! I have two boys, with no n* or v* in either pregnancy. I had no problems with the pill either, though I was very up and down emotionally when i first started taking it.

There are many mums and mums-to-be on the site. You'll find all the support you need here. Feel free to PM me.

Welcome, Taffy!

I can only reiterate what the others have said. I was on very strong birth
    control pills (for ovarian cysts and endometriosis) for a long time and
    never once had any n*. I also have 2 kids and had a tad of n* with them,
    but never v*.

I'm always up for a chat and would love to hear from you! PM me
    anytime!
    Julie

Thank you all for the replies. I have decided to stop taking the bc pills. I have been waking up heaving at exactly 5:25 every morning. SO I have been scared to go to sleep and I stay up all night long. I have not eaten anything in about 4 days except for a little bit of a rold gold pretzel and a swallow or two of ginger ale. I keep pacing wondering if and when it will happen again. I know it is important to eat and drink but......I do not know. Am I off the deep end?[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]I hope I do not sound like a complete nut case.

Taffy