Ok, I really need some guidance here.

I'm graduating high school this month, and I am 17 years old. I found this BEAUTIFUL flat that I can afford, is close to my work, and is just the right size for me.
I can cook and clean (although my aunt and uncle won't believe it, haha, my room is a bit of a mess sometimes) enough to get me by, and I have a budget made out so that I can also save for school next year (taking a year off). In fact, I already have over 2k saved for my first year of school so far.

ANYWAY.
My problem is this...

I'm only 17. I feel responsible and ready enough to be on my own (I don't drink, smoke, do any drugs, I don't have perscriptions and I don't party either...), I've been taking care of myself for five years now. Feeding myself, buying my own clothes, etc.
I don't know how to bring this up to my aunt and uncle! I know they're going to think that I'm not ready for this, and I don't want them to think that I'm ditching them (I've lived here for 1.5 years). Plus, they're my legal guardians.. if they say no, can they stop me until I turn 18?

I don't know what to do, and if I could get some advice from other moms who may be facing this sometime in their lives I would appreciate it. THANKS!!

ps:
here is the addy to the apartment I'm looking into:

http://www.444rent.com/details.asp?U...%2D4&Build ingID=MH&Address=1267+Hollis+St%2C+Apt+4

Edited by: phobos