Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So, the past few days I havent felt right at all, in an earlier post ive been saying that I havent had much of an appitite at the moment, ive ate my dinner and I dont feel supper supper n* at the moment as I usually do,its not normal for me to not feel off after eating, but still with this loos of appitite its weird as it is..

Im eating quite a bit of mints at the moment and not just because im n* i do eat them when I am but im a bit addicted as well *LoL*

Im just pretty worried about this and dont get why this is happening, Im got strange sensations in my nose as well, not just a nasal drip as i get that alot but just doesnt feel right.

I could be completly over reacting at the moment,I just dont feel right at all...

=(

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know what to tell ya. All I can say is that I am sorry you are feeling this way. I guess I would suggest to try to not pay so much attention to how your body is feeling. I am like this, too. I think most emets are. We are maybe too in tune with our bodies. Try really hard to relax and stay occupied.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Thankx shiva,

yea we are probably to intune with your bodys, just feels wierd when I dont feel n* from time to time..

Thankx for your reply though!
    x

I too, get suspicious if my stomach feels okay. Isn't that sad? I agree with Shiva, I think we are too tuned in to all the sensations in our bodies, and overanalyze everything. Try to relax and enjoy being n* free!

I think it could definitely be anxiety. Didn't you say in another thread that you were moving? That would sure set me into a panic! I'm going on a voluntary vacation next week and am already having stomach issues in preparation- ugh.
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

hey everyone,

having a bad night still, can stop passing wind and feeling n* ive not even ate anything to make me do this, and my tummy feels weird.
    Help

I can meet you in the chat room if you want to talk through this!
    Julie