Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am in 2 spring courses and it's really taking alot out of me. We learn at an excelled speed....I had texts every week. I'm down to 2 courses now. My math and a religion course. The math is going well (I have a tutor) and the religion, not so much. I got my first paper back and I only got a C (better than a fail) and her next paper is due next friday and I have NO idea what to write it's about Neo-modernism and death. Then I have the midterm this monday. Which I started studying for this past thursday. Theres a ton of reading, I got all the reading done last night and today I am going to do outlines for the questions (she gave us what COULD be on the midterm).

Yesturday at school I started to feel sick. My stomac was achey, I had to go to the bathroom....just felt really rundown. I had to work at 8 pm, but I called in sick and of course my boss gave me a hard time. I got upset, stuck out my last class then went home exhausted and slept for two hours. Then I studied for 3, went back to sleep for 9 hours and I'm up for the day!

Today I have a tutoring session at 1130, then I have to do those outlines (I'm going to stay at the library so I won't be distracted) and hopefully get a nap in before tonight. Tonight I have a social/party thing for my friend. I already have a ticket so I can't get out of it. I was looking forward to it but I'm afraid I am going to burn myself out again!!! I work in the morning (10 am, so I'm planning on buggering off early about 11ish...back to my boyfriends and to work in the morning). Then I have to study after work, Midterm monday, paper due friday, art project due the next monday.

[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

I've never been so busy in my life. I'm mostly worried about burning out again. I feel better today, just a bit tired. I'm going to drink plenty of water, have a good breakfast get off to tutoring and homework. I just keep telling myself that it'll all be over soon....June 23 is my last final exam!

I'm still anxious, oh and to top things off the other morning I broke down for no reason except for STRESS at my boyfriends place. Ugh.

I can't get out of anything,I just have to keep on going!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

not to long now !!! good luck !!