Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I know this is very OT but was just wondering..

Does anybody else here REALLY love her/her song?? (And has it come out in the US yet?)

I thinkthe words are greatand they reallypoint out how much our world has changed in 30-odd years.. I think maybe I feel like I can relate to her because she is from my area in London.. its one of those songs where the words are thoughts that we all have from time to time, but none of us put them on paper!! (Does that make sense?)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

It's definitely growing on me! And it was nice to get something different at no. 1!

My favourite at the moment is Muse's new one, I love it, but then again I'm a bit biased as I'm a big fan. Can't wait for their new album to come out.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

well her words are far from relevant- "i wish i was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair" says it all really
    .: tonight i\'m letting go :.

I basically listen to all new music here in the US and havent heard it. I'll give it a listen.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Nope, didn't care for her voice or the song. But now I've heard it at least.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

It's been here for a few years now...I LOVE IT!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]