Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I just wondered if any one else out there has never V* before. I really do meen never! Apart from when i was a baby (my mum tells me) I have no memory of ever being S*.

Is this normal? I meen I am not complaining or any thing but just wondered if any one else is the same???

I also wonder if thisis the reason why I am emetophobic?? Or in fact if it is because i am emetophic?

I am also terrified of people V* around me. Is every emet the same??

How lucky for you!!!!!!!!!!! Be thanful and don't question it.....but for me, i only have 2 instances that i remember v and i will be 40 in July, so I am lucky too i think. I don't know it it's the reason we are the way we are or not, but i am sure if we had v more like ona regular basis...i think i would not fear it like i do...and no, not all emets are the same...there are many many types and diff. magnitudes of the fear.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Wow, lucky you! I'd love to be able to say I'd never v*d! But I do it at least once a year, or every other year, thanks to my sons, nieces and nephew who all share their sv*s. That's quite often for an emet, I think. And I'm absolutely terrified of other people v*ing.

You're lucky that you haven't v*d, but do you ever suffer from n*? What's the closest you've ever been to actually v*ing? Sorry to be so nosey, but I'm really curious!

I got food poisoning once and was really really poorly so my mum helped me to the bathroom and held my hand and stroaked my back and pleaded me to V* I really wanted to becuase I knew it would make me feel better but I was terrified and I just couldn't do it!!! Was very close though. I think!!! Its hard to tell when you don't actually know what it feels like!!! Hope that wasn't too much detail!

I get very n* but I lay in bed which helps!

I think I am lucky but part of me also thinks that if I were just to V* then maybe I wouldn't think it was such a terrible thing any more!

Public transport, drunken people, sharing hotel rooms with freinds! All no go areas for me!!!