Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves

This topic has probably been done before, but I have had a realllllly bad week at work, plus my period, so I'm starting it again!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

What are your biggest pet peeves?

Mine are:

Lazy people who don't lift a finger to help anyone

People who complain about EVERYTHING (not just when they're having a bad week, lol!)

People who don't flush the toilet when they're done, or leave sprinkles on the seaty.

People who never use punctuation or capitalization and use Internet "lingo" (u r so kewl. i luv u ppl) etc.

Customers who expect me to clean up after their whiny, bratty, messy kids and don't tip me at all (I'm a waitress)

Talking on the cell phone while driving and applying their makeup and rumaging for CDs at the same time.

I'm sure I'll think of more. I'm cranky. Next?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<<<People who never use punctuation or capitalization and use Internet "lingo" (u r so kewl. i luv u ppl) etc.>>>

Yes!!!!! This annoys me to no end.

Others:
    <UL>
    <LI>People who ask to make a quick phonecall on my cell but then end up having a 15 minute conversation while I am with them. Dude- I pay for my minutes, it's not like my home phone.
    <LI>People who ask me to revise their work, but then get pissy when I hand their work back with the suggested changes. If you don't want to hear what I'm going to say, then don't ask.
    <LI>People who give their children mullets- why, for the love of all that is holy....WHY?!
    <LI>Half naked 12 year olds with cell phones and a bigger balance in their bank account than I have. Otherwise known as Prostatots or Kinderwhores.
    <LI>SMelly people on public transportation.
    <LI>People with large backpacks on public transportation- gee, it's great when you whack me in the head while walking by and don't even notice. Arsehole.
    <LI>Loud children in nice restaurants, usually courtesy of yuppy parents who feel that disciplining little Dakota or Bree would "stunt their emotional growth".
    <LI>Women who breastfeed in public without using a nursing blanket. I have my own boobs- I don't need to see yours.
    <LI>Three words: Bikes on Sidewalks. It's the law people- ride on the street or don't ride at all. I should not be in fear of my life that you will run me over, or have to deal with you himming and hawing behind me because I am walking too slow. On that note- make sure you have a helmet on, it's a real bitch to scrape brains off the asphalt.
    <LI>People who throw garbage out of their car windows. Is it really too much to wait until you get home to throw out/recycle your McDonald bag or can of diet coke?
    <LI>When my cat chooses to vomit on our one carpet in the apartment, which is 2 ft by 2ft, instead of the hardwood floor which is infinitely easier to clean.
    <LI>White athletic socks with A) dress shoes, B) Sandals, C) a nice outfit.
    <LI>Women who wear suits/work clotheswith running shoes. There are comfortable dress shoes out there- use them! Go to a good shoe store so we don't have to see your nasty white nikes! This is seriously my kryptonite- seeing this makes me throw up in my mouth a little.</LI>[/list]

Man....and there are so many others!

*amber*Edited by: crimgoddess

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

People who:

* DO everything in their car but DRIVE!!!!!! Is it illegal to ram the back of Ms. Mascara-applier's car so the wand pokes her in the eye?! I guess so, but tempting!!

* Give me their UN-ASKED advice/nasty opinions.

* Who don't do anything about their tantrum-throwing brats in public!!

* Drive 30 mph in the fast lane of the freeway--usually w/a phone attached to their ear!

* Who give out terrible customer service. I always report them to their boss!

* Throw their stinky, still-litcigarette butts out their car windows!

* Who friggin' fart in the store aisle before I walk pass them!

* Who put money before people.

* Who are botox-ed, plastic and superficial.

I'm sure there's more, as my patience for people's rudeness and stupidity is wearing very thin.[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

This is cracking me up![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Here's mine:
    -People who comment about pregnant women's bodies "Ohh, you're sooo big!" I got this a lot when I was pregnant, and I wanted to punch these people in the eye!
    -Strangers in public who insist on touching my baby with their germy hands. UGH!
    -People who cough/sneeze into their hands, then put them on the shopping carts and food at the grocery store.
    -People who pass me while driving, then slow way down once they're in front of me.
    -people who give my kid a drink from their glass, or food from their plate after they have eaten/drank from it. My mom did this while she was visiting, and it freaked me out!
    -Husbands who start 50 household "improvement" projects at once, and never finish any of them. (Half our bathroom walls are exposed drywall, and have been for months.)
    I'm sure I'll think of more...

I have to go to school or I would make a bigger list, but here we go:

When people shush you, especially if they make a hissing noise while they do it. It makes me want to tear something!!

Hypocritical people

People who don't understand the meaning of money and a really snobby and bratty about it (ex: 2/3 of my school!!)

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Here's mine:

People who have no respect for other people or their environment (including one of my biggest pet hates - litter dropping);

People who light up cigarettes right next to me and let their smoke blow in my face;

People who have to f-and-blind every other word as just their everyday normal speech (I think it's ok to swear when something goes wrong, you're mador you stub your toe etc). IfI had a pound for every F-word I hear from our neighbours I'd be a billionaire!

Spoilt bratsthat throw tantrums and then, more annoyingly their parents give into what they want;

People who get drunk and projectiley v* in the middle of a pub;

People who don't clean up after their dogs;

People who think it's ok to use and abuse animals;

The way people can commit terrible crimes in this country and get just a few years in prison -and 'life' should mean life, not like many caseswhere they have been released without even serving six years.

Greedy people who fill their plates up at a buffet then leave loads of it on their plate to go to waste;

Teenage kids that hang around in packs on streets shouting obscenities or taking the mickey out of anybody that is a little different;

Lazy people;

People who don't thank you when youhold a shop door open for them;

Noisy, inconsiderate neighbours;

Snootsters that look down on others just because they aren't as wealthy as them;

Noisy eaters who make yummy sounds throughout the meal!

The way the phone always rings just as you sit down to eat or watch a favourite tv programme;

Something that really grates me, and I know people can't help it but it really does drive me up the wall, is when I'm trying to sleep and somebody is snoring - I'm forever waking my fiance up and tellinghim to turn on his side!

Ok I think that's enough!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

LOL, ok, so most of mine have already been mentioned, BUT
    <UL>
    <LI>Eatting</LI>
    <UL>
    <LI>People who chew loudly</LI>
    <LI>Talk with their mouth full</LI>
    <LI>Chew w/ their mouth open</LI>[/list]
    <LI>Driving</LI>
    <UL>
    <LI>Speeding up so that I can't get into the passing lane, and then going super slow</LI>
    <LI>Traffic blockers; you know who they are... the ones that hold up trafvic doing 60 in all 3 lanes, and REFUSE TO MOVE</LI>
    <LI>Getting cut off w/ NOBODY BEHIND ME, and then driving slower than I was</LI>
    <LI>Getting cut off at the last possible second</LI>
    <LI>Pedestrians that just cross the street, and think I owe it to them to stop w/o a cross walk</LI>
    <LI>People who are too lazy to put their carriage back after shopping and plow it into other people's cars (so that it doesn't touch theirs)</LI>[/list]
    <LI>Parenting</LI>
    <UL>
    <LI>Unsolicited advice</LI>
    <LI>Not disciplining children when in public</LI>
    <LI>When parents allow their children to "rule the roost"</LI>[/list][/list]

Yeah, I think that's it... I'm such a bitch [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

Loud Chewers.

Bad tippers (or no tip!)

Loud, stinky, annoying people on the bus.

Young teenage girls who say 'Like, Seriously, whatever and totally' way too much.

Hickeys.

Screaming children or barking dogs.

Serving tea or coffee.

Running for the bus and someone sees you and doesn't let the busdriver know!

People who speak to me when I have my ipod on, that's my biggest one.

.I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Hmm...let's see...I have a lot, many borrowed from you guys! Guess I'll end up as someone's pet peeve :P Sorry that I come off so negatively with these...haha.

-Internet lingo.

-Being talked when iPod is playing.

-Poor grammar/spelling when someone could easily fix it if they bothered (not talking about people who have actual disabilities in regards to writing or learning, but the its/it's thing bugs the heck out of me)

-People who stop me in the street, or at restaurants to ask why I'm not in school today, and then when I tell them I was/am homeschooled I am forced to listen to their 15 minute lecture on why they feel sorry that I will never get a true education, why I am not being properly socialized, and why my life will be damaged forever due to my missing prom night (and I stand there and smile politely, not wanting to promote a negative image of homeschoolers). I'm not exaggerating any of that, mind you. I think my town is filled with strange freakish people.

-Friends or relatives who come over to my house sick and in turn infect me. I'm not talking about v* either. Probably about twice a month, my good friend will come over and after an hour will announce that she has had strep throat for the past 3 days and her entire family is also sick.

-This computer. I swear it is malicious. It has a bad temper and knows that I have little patience with it.

-When I injure myself mildly through doing something absolutely stupid.

-Having to cry or have a panic attack in public. I don't like the fact that I'm so darn emotional.

-When I run an ebay auction and people ask really dumb questions or try to persuade me to not charge them anything for shipping.

Can you tell I've had a bad week too? [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

~~~Carolyn~~~

For me it's pretty simple:

1. Snoring!

2. Lazy ass people who do nothing and complain the whole time about what they have to do.

3. Incompetence (or stupidity towards common sense things if you prefer. I do!)

4. People who swallow so loud you can hear them across the room when they are drinking.

5. People who are in love with themselves.

Oh, new one! When my darned computer randomly decides to dump all my cookies, forcing me to log in everywhere. Grr...I threaten it all the time by telling it that I'm going to replace it with a Mac if it doesn't shape up. I really dislike Dell computers.
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

Some of these have been mentioned already..

*being cut off driving (and it is a lot worse when the person who cut me off drives slower than I was driving)

*when someone drives very slow in front of me, and we are coming up to a green light. Then the light turns yellow, the car in front of me speeds up, they make the light, and it turns red so I can't make it.

*people that complain about everything but make no effort to get off their butt and fix whatever it is they are complaining about.

*people who diagnose others with serious issues. Ex. Someone who tells someone else they must have ocd because they are worried about things being orderly.

*people who, when they find out I'm a vegetarian, go on telling me how wrong I am. I don't mind a debate, but seriously, I am not giving them a hard time for eating meat, so why do they feel the need to give me a hard time for being vegetarian?

*people who call themselves vegetarian but eat chicken and/or fish.

*people who call themselves "nonconformists" and all talk and dress like one another.

*people who say they hate Christians for being judgemental. Isn't that also a judemental statement to make?

*people who talk with their mouths full.

*people who don't wash their hands at normal moments (like when they are about to start or just finished eating, or after using the restroom). It is even worse when they think I'm weird for pointing out how much healthier it would be to wash their hands.

*people who blame all their problems on someone else and act like a victim.

*people who do stuff on purpose to bother me, and when I get mad, act all innocent and say that what they did was not intentional at all.

*peoplewho make me laugh (and they know they are being funny!) but thenwhen I do laugh, they ask "what's so funny?"

*people who give fake compliments just to get something. It's obvious.

*People who insist you need to spend 12 or more years in school in order to be "successful" and if a person drops out that person is a "failure."

*snoring... or loud breathing day or night.

*people who blow their nose, and leave the kleenex someplace rather than throwing it out. Also people who don't wash their hands after blowing their nose.

*people who get really frustrated and mad when I can not ring them up as fast as they would like (when I'm working the cash register at work). I'm sorry, if you're in that much of a hurry, why did you decide to go shopping for this much underwear anyway?

*people who get all upset over trivial things. So what if you got a B on that test instead of an A? You still have an A in the class!

*people who brag.

*when a teacher gets incredibly mad over late work, or sets very hard to meet deadlines, and then takes a loong time to grade the work.

*people who think that I did something to get attention when I actually didnot.

*the sound of silverware against plates, or a straw against a lid.... I hate those sounds lol

*when people hurt or kill others intentionally. This goes for people who kill people, animals, or insects.

*people who support causes they know nothing about (ex. people who are pro-war but never took the time to think about what war actually means... just because they think war sounds exciting).

*people who do stuff just because it looks good on their college applications/resumes.

*people who are anti something one day, and then do that thing the next day! Don't be anti-smoking and then smoke the next day. Changing your mind is fine, but don't be a hypocrite!

*hypocrisy in general.

*people who are racist/sexist/ageist

ok I think this is enough... I could go on... lol but I don't want to sound even more mean!Edited by: confusedgirl

One pet peeve today was:

My mom, who wonderfully took me out to dinner, decided while I was chewing my burger to ask me every question under the sun! Let me eat my friggin' food and THEN we can catch up on stuff.

Some more:

People, when shopping, take up the whole darn aisle with their shopping cart and three screaming toddlers and refuse to move so you can get by!

Rednecks who eat at our restaurant and order the salad bar and think they don't have to tip you.

People who are pissy and ignorant and seem to think they're the only customers in the restaurant and I'm running my butt off for five other tables.

Teenagers who think it's funny to write profanities in permanent marker all over the apartment building. The same ones skateboard in the parking lot and refuse to move so you can drive by them!

[QUOTE=HDogg]

People, when shopping, take up the whole darn aisle with their shopping cart and three screaming toddlers and refuse to move so you can get by!

[/QUOTE

This is a good one!!! I pretty much "accidentally" "bump" their cart, because that is soooooooooo rude!! "OOPS, SORRY............."

UGH-- I was at the store recently, and this very old hubby and wife took FOREVER deciding orange juice to get!! It was in the section where you have to open the glass door to get it, and the brand I wanted was in the same section they were looking in. BUT I couldn't get too mad, because I have a soft spot for very old people. They don't mean to be so slow, but they are. Now, if it were a young person, I would have been annoyed.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I only have one off the top of my head, and it's like the only one that
    bugs the hell out of me (and excuse me tcsarah, but I am one who curses
    a LOT).

When my phone rings, and then someone goes "The phone's ringing." I
    mean, isn't that what the ringing's for? To warn me someone is ringing
    me?

So I was reading the peeves about the ipod
    <UL>
    <LI>My other peeve is when people listen to their Ipods or MP3 players at work, and then act like I'm bothering them,,, COME ON PEOPLE! WICKED RUDE!!</LI>[/list]
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

I have another...

People on cell phones who act like it's the world's job to keep quiet just so they can talk. I'm sorry that the bus is too loud, but that's no reason to turn around and shush me, and then complain that the whole friggen bus won't shut up so you can make your call.

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

This is such a great topic!!!

Ok, here's mine:

[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] Next door neighbours who let they're dogs pee on your garden.
    [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] Next door neighbours who own a fish and chip shop and dump their waste on your garden....is that a bit specific...lol
    [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] Bus drivers taking off before you have sat down making you land embarrasingly in the middle of the aisle.
    [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]People walking down the street straight towards you expecting you to make way for them and then giving you a dirty look when they bump into you.
    [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] People who abandon animals, If you dont want them then take them to a damn shelter!!
    [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] People who just moan and complain all the time and never have anything positive to say.
    [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] Computers that can tell when your really busy and take their time to do EVERYTHING!!
    [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] People who dont put things away where they belong.
    [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] Chav's who stand outside my house screaming and yellingat their chavvy mates.
    [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] People who still insist on using their mobile in the car (illegal in the UK)
    [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] Till operators who talk to their freinds the whole time they're serving you and ignore you till you leave.
    [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] People who ask if I'm pregnant... 'No, I'm just plumpy thanks!!!'
    [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] when i talk to someone about my agoraphobia andthey say 'Oh you'll get over it one day'...yea thanks that really helped...
    [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] People who park their cars/vans on pavements and dont leave room for wheelchairs to get past
    [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] People constantly asking me if I'm ok when i'm having a quite day.

I'm sure there's more!

Pink
    x

</span></font>

Quote Originally Posted by crimgoddess
    <UL>
    <LI>People who give their children mullets- why, for the love of all that is holy....WHY?! </LI>[/list]
    Ahahah that made me laugh lol.

Hmmm im not really sure, ummm

- This woman on one of the food carts in the market, who every few seconds shouts "can help anyone*pauses* today!", but when she says today she kind of sings it..[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]strange..and annoying.

Ruth -x-

Edited by: xroofusx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

I only have two I can think of:
    - when after using the shower the person before you does not change it to 'tub' so when you turn on the hot or cold water you get drenched from above
    - when my honey does the dishes (which is so sweet) but then leaves the sponge in the sink clean but soaked for reasons only he understands...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmonkeylove
    This is such a great topic!!!

Ok, here's mine:

[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]People who ask if I'm pregnant... 'No, I'm just plumpy thanks!!!'

I'm sure there's more!

Pink
    x

I was aked this once, and I was pi**ed, so I replied, "Well, I'm not pregnant, but thanks for assuming I have a sex life". That shut her up.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Quote Originally Posted by crimgoddess
    <ul>[*]People who give their children mullets- why, for the love of all that is holy....WHY?! [/list]
    Haha, I am vehemently anti-mullet. On that note:

-The fact that there are about 450 people in this town with confederate/rebel flags on their cars/houses/pets/skin/children though we live in a decidedly northern state.
    Edited by: csjones
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

This is so funny!I will have to agree with the mullet one- mullets are just hideous. Also- the pregnant thing- I was once asked when I was due, and I was definitely not pregnant! Pi**ed me right off!
    Here's another one: People who insist on giving unsolicited advice about my children. When my 1st was about 5 months old, my MIL and I were changing her diaper in a public restroom, and this woman walks up and says "Your baby is really beautiful, but you should really put vaseline on her bottom when you change her." WTF!? BTW, my daughter did NOT have a rash or anything, so I don't know where the concern came from. Some people just need to mind their own business!

Ok here goesss...
    <UL>
    <LI>When people ask me a billion questions.
    <LI>People who crave attention and girls who constantly say their ugly, fat etc, when clearly they are not.
    <LI>Paris hilton wannabes
    <LI>People who feel that they have no need toshower, brush their teeth, or wash their hands.
    <LI>When people say there are going to come over or meet you at a certian time and end up being an hour late, making you stay there and wait for there slow asses.
    <LI>People who use my things without asking.
    <LI>Stupid pictures girls take of them making kissy faces.. etc.
    <LI>People who whine way to much, and cry when they dont get their way.
    <LI>People who burp outloud or pass gas right by me, i know itshuman naturebut its dusqusting, rude and i dont wanna hear or smell it.
    <LI>When people act so rude and snap at you for absolutley no reason
    <LI>How some people are so inconsiderate of the elderly and not give up their seats to them on public buses.
    <LI>People who drink milk from the carton, or any other beverage from its box or carton.
    <LI>Guys who have their pants hanging half off there asses.</LI>[/list]

Guess thats it for now[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Edited by: icicledreamz
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

This is such a good post. Here is my list:-

1.when i am at the supermarket check out and the people behind me are standing really close to me and watching me pay my money over. I hate that-why cant they just wait until i have finished?

2.when you are on the phone-everyone in your house wants you at the same time.

3.waiting at home for some one to come round to repair something and they say they will be there between 12-6 you go out just for 1 second and they have already called and leave you a card to contact them again for another visit cos they missed you.

4.Research callers asking you questions at 9am on a sunday morning

5.Neighbours knocking my door to tell me what my son has been up to.

6.dirty washing left just by the washing machine door and not put in the machine.

finally- things put on stairs for the owners to take upstairs when they go and then they just leave it there for me!

prob loads more, but that is enough for now!!!

Big hugs
    Fifi
    xxxxx

Fun thread. X)

Here's mine:

<ul>[*]When my dad "marinates" the dishes. He'll marinate meat, and
    instead of rinsing out the leftover marinade, he just dumps the
    dish/bowl into the dish basin. "PLEASE STOP MARINATING THE DISHES!" is
    something I say quite often, LOL.[*]People who whine but don't make an effort to change their situation.

[*]Large carpenter ants-- the ones that bite you and never let go.
    You can pull their bodies off, but their heads will remain stuck in
    your skin. (I don't dislike the ants themselves, just when they invade
    my space.)

[*]People who trivialize the emotional problems of others.

[*]When someone coughs up a -tiny- glob of mucus, then says to me, "Yeah, I know how you feel!" (I cough up several cups a day.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]) Or, "I had that same cough last week, it sucked!"

[*]Loud, hyperactive folks who insist on pouncing you the moment they see you.

[*]Loud, screeching children.[*]Loud, screeching neighbors (hahaha).[*]People who sugar-coat the truth or tell me I'm being downright negative when I state the facts.[*]Flaming conspiracy theorists.

[*]KEVIN TRUDEAU OH GOD. Enough said.

[*]Snarky brats that just... ugh. To illustrate: my friend was on
    the lung transplant list, and she made a post in her online journal
    because her television segment (asking for live donors-- you can donate
    lobes) wasn't showing. The Brats-- who are huge whiners themselves
    BECUZ LIEF SUX LOLZ-- accused her of being selfish and said horrible
    things about her. She never made it to her 18th birthday. I am not a
    violent person, but I hate them enough that I would enjoy sending them
    to the hospital. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img][*]The respiratory therapist who usually does my lung function tests. She is irritating in ways I cannot describe.

[/list]
    Okay, that's enough. Oh, I sound so horrid. XD

Quote Originally Posted by one who squeaks
    Fun thread. X)
    Here's mine:

Snarky brats that just... ugh. To illustrate: my friend was on the lung transplant list, and she made a post in her online journal because her television segment (asking for live donors-- you can donate lobes) wasn't showing. The Brats-- who are huge whiners themselves BECUZ LIEF SUX LOLZ-- accused her of being selfish and said horrible things about her. She never made it to her 18th birthday. I am not a violent person, but I hate them enough that I would enjoy sending them to the hospital. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

That's terrible that they had to say that!!!! I understand how you feel--you have every right to feel this way! I am really sorry about your friend.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Quote Originally Posted by californiagirl
    Quote Originally Posted by one who squeaks
    Fun thread. X)
    Here's mine:

Snarky brats that just... ugh. To illustrate: my friend was on the
    lung transplant list, and she made a post in her online journal because
    her television segment (asking for live donors-- you can donate lobes)
    wasn't showing. The Brats-- who are huge whiners themselves BECUZ LIEF
    SUX LOLZ-- accused her of being selfish and said horrible things about
    her. She never made it to her 18th birthday. I am not a violent person,
    but I hate them enough that I would enjoy sending them to the hospital.
    [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

That's terrible that they had
    to say that!!!! I understand how you feel--you have every
    right to feel this way! I am really sorry about your friend.</font>

Well, shortly after, one of them cut her hand on a meat slicer (I
    laughed, 'cause I'm mean like that), and I swear, it was the Day The
    Internet Stopped. It was quite an impressive production-- oh no, ER, a
    couple stitches!-- if you ask me. Her world was totally ending. [img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]

ONE WHO SQUEAKS~~~~~

**chuckles** I'm mean like that too! When people make me mad, I make it quite known, and don't care what happens to them, and I can get quite evil. Recently, I was driving into a parking lot, and some lady cut me off. Well, we park our respective cars, she gets out and starts yelling at my daughter! I saw this, got out of the car, slammed the door, and ran up to her like a bat-out-of-hell. Shoulda seen the look on her face! I tore into her pretty bad!! The thing is, SHE cut ME off, and my daughter wasn't even the one driving!! UGH, People suck. I know people would say I'm wrong for this, but I absolutely have NO tolerance for rude, inconsiderate, mean people.Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

i have many...the list could go on and on...but here are a few...

1) people who talk on their cell phones while in a public restroom...i mean i shouldnt feel uncomfortable to pee just because some stupid B**** is on her cell phone...

2) people who never blow their nose so they just sniff like 10 times a minute..or their nose just whistles when they breath...and its so annoying because it seems like through all the noise around, thats all i can hear!!

3) people who just let their children run around like crazy and they walk right in front of me and then i run into them and then i look like im the bad one... whether its in a store, restaurant or wherever...i know they are kids but i dont think there is a problem with teaching their children at little bit of manners...

4) 12-13 yr olds with cell phones and wearing pretty much no clothes in public with no parents around...parents just seem to be dumping their children off at the mall, movies thinking they are adults...its like the new day care or something...arrgg!!

5) slow drivers (like 25 in a 35 type) or people who dont obey the rules of the road...i think i have road rage...oops!! LOL

6) finally people who cant multi task...atleast 2 things...like my b/f if he is playing a video game or something and i ask him for a glass of water...he hears me, but doesnt acknowledge it because it is already using his one brain cell for his game...LOL JK he isnt that bad and i love him to death!!!
    &hearts;LIDIA&hearsts;