Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

The nhs finally got back to me![img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img] lol, they rang up and said can i go in on friday at 10, i didn't even think about what was happening on friday, if i could get there or not i just said "yeah thats fine" without thinking, even if i have to walk to get there lol. They said make sure your on time as i only have an hour to view my notes to see what i was eating last summer, to get back up to eating that at least to then build on it. I was like an hours fine, even 15 minutes all i wanted to do was read them, and it takes them 2 weeks to say yes? lol.

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

woohooooooo progress at last!! Its crazy how much it takes to get some service around here doesn't it!! So glad for you - hopefully this will be the beginning of your recovery Ruth!

I'm trying to get a new prescription for my contraception pill and beta blockers, and was told (by the lady at reception) to phone 'triage' this morning between 9am-10am so I did, for an hour, and it was CONSTANTLY engaged.

So now what do i do? They won't just give me another prescription because they need to 'ask me a few questions about my medication' before prescribing me more.. and the docs are only open btw 9-12 and 3.00 and 6.30pm. Tough for some hey..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Hey, thank you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], yeah it is very crazy how much it takes lol. Awww that really sucks i hope you get things sorted to.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

i hope it helps love xx

At last eh?! I'm so glad - I truly hope this will help you and this will be the first step to a new healthy you! All the very best x
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Hey Ruth that is great news! Hopefully this will work and help you!

Hey, thanks!! well i went there today and i got to view my notes[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], well some at least.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!