Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have just had an email from my husband with his flight details. He arrives back on Sunday 2nd July at 9.20 am. I can't explain the fantastic feeling I get when I receive his flight details. I will have the biggest smile for the next 9 days.At last I have a date to look forward to. It is so much earlier than I expected as the ship had a problem with the fuel and it looked like meaning an extra 2 weeks, but they are letting him off early in Hong Kong. I am so excited and just can't keep still. I have butterfies in my tummy. I can't wait to tell my children tomorrow. My daughter is going to be so pleased, almost as happy as me. She will even be able to meet him as it is a sunday so no school. It is going to be so lovely to see my husband and we have all summer to look forward to(apart from the music festival, lol).I don't think I will get much sleep tonight, but not from being scared, just from being sooooo excited. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

aww thats so sweet, where was your husband?
    .: tonight i\'m letting go :.

Thankyou! My husband is an officer in The Merchant Navy and works on Container Ships. He has been away since the begining of March and travelled all over. We now have 2 and a half months to look forward to.

aw wow thats awesome, my dad was in one para. he works away for lengths at a time now though, hes a bodyguard in England and we live in Scotland so i totally relate to the YAYness of him coming home. Enjoy your two and a half months!!
    .: tonight i\'m letting go :.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you! I'm sure you will have a wonderful reunion

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yay!!!! Congratulations.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Glad you didn't have to wait the two extra weeks. Hope the next nine days pass quickly and the following two and a half months pass very slowly!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!1

So happy for you Sally!!!

xxxx

I'm happy for you! I hope you thouroughly enjoy the time you have together![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Thank you everyone. Only 8 days to go now!!!

Wow, that's fab news! Enjoy your two and a half months!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

How exciting!!!! Enjoy your time as a family!! It is very much needed!!

That's GREAT!!! I'm so happy for you!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

OH GOODIE!! THAT HAS TO BE EXCITING!! CONGRATS!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

I am so excited for you too, Curly. You really deserve this after all you've been through. Are you starting to plan anything special or romantic? Just being with him is enough, huh? So glad for you!!!!</font>

HIYA

I havn't been on in a long time. Trying to forget I am an Emet but it comes back again doesn't it !!!

You know what? I was thinking of you this morning and wondering if your husband was back yet. I wanted to look you up while I was in here and low and behold - YOUR HUBBY IS COMING HOME !!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS

I was thinking about how brave you are on your own. I had Saturday night on my own as my niece had a dancing competition and it was hell. It's 0325 now and I am down here as my son has come into my room and is tossing and turning around in my bed. I can't sleep in his bed as it is too close incase he "Does it" so I am downstairs again.

How do you do it? You are my insperation. I can't begin to imagain what kind of summer you are going to have with your hubby there. I really hope you make the most of it ( I know you will )

Once again, Congrats and have a good time.

Love

Karen xxx
    There is no distance on this earth as far away as yesterday