Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I’m done

Okay everyone I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm done. I'm done with pleasing my parents, pleasing my sisters, and pleasing just about every other MOFO who thinks that they can walk all over me and expect me not to be mad or put up a fight.

Here's the deal. So my dad gives me 2 hours to clean my apartment to HIS liking, so I clean my ass off. My mom and dad get here and it's not clean enough, in fact it's so UNCLEAN that my mom starts yelling at me and goes around cleaning everything! She's yelling at me about how she SHOULDN'T have to clean for me! Well no one F***ING ASKED HER TOO! If they would have just given me a little more time I could have cleaned, but NO they had to do it THEIR way...which means THEY clean and LECTURE and YELL at me at the same time.

I just totally broke down and immediately started drinking to calm my nerves. Yes my parents make me drink, I usually don't drink but luckily I had some wine coolers on hand. They just kept flipping out on me and yelling at me and they just wouldn't stop...not even when I was in tears! Finally they left after I told them I was just F***Ing done with them. They cleaned up most of my place but left me to do the rest after complaining that I don't know how to do anything right.

Then they had the NERVE to ask me to come to my sister's graduation tomorrow! And my dad (Knowing I haven't gotten my paycheck this week) asked me if I got my sister a gift. I told him that he knew DAMN WELL That I didn't have the money cause I didn't get my check. And he's all like, "Well that's your own fault you could have saved" well LA DE DA Mr. I MAKE 152,000 DOLLARS A YEAR!! SCREW HIM!!

I came VERY close to slashing my wrists today cause I'm very very very sick and tired of all their S***! They don't understand me AT ALL. My dad of course finds the one cabinet in my kitchen where I forgot I had put food like a year ago and he pulls things out and asks me WHY I won't eat them, and I'm all like, "They're a YEAR OLD!" and he's like, "Well if you get desperate enough you'll eat it!" that's his answer to me not being able to find food. Well I'd rather starve then eat something whose expiration date was LAST YEAR!!

I'm pissed...I just had to get stuff off of my chest. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Hey Monica-

I'm sorry you are having such a rough time- it SUCKS that your parents are putting you through this.

Is there any way that you can start looking for a better job? SOmething that pays more so you don't have to be as dependant on them, and thus can do things more on your terms, as opposed to being put through hell?They make you put up with their bad treatment because they still do a lot for you (even if you don't want them to)- being more financially independant may give you independance in other ways as well.

Anytime you want/need to chat hun, send me a message or catch me on MSN ([email protected]).

I hope things get better for you- I really do.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've started to look for a new job, I think that once I do that and actually find a job then I'll be okay but it's so hard to find a job here! I really don't want to work in the food service industry but it's looking like that's what I'm going to have to do. I hate serving food to people, I know this because I was a waitress before. Oh and get this.

My sister asks me if I got her graduation present, which is supposed to be a combined birthday present too. I said no, but she'd get it by the end of the week and she was all like, "We'll see" and I'm just like, "YOU HAVE NO IDEA YOU LITTLE BRAT!" and she's like, "I'm not getting you a birthday present or a christmas present so then we can call it even" I WANT TO THROTTLE HER!! Why must people be such dino-tards? (Yes I said Dino-Tards...I don't know what a Dino-tard is but it's a word I made up and I want people to use it...LoL)

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Wow. It sounds like your sister is pretty materialistic. She should just be happy that you are spending time with her, and if she gets a present, it's a bonus.
    I hope you make it through the weekend without throttling any dino-tards, and feel free to vent to us if you need to.