Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: *sigh*

I found out that my neighbours had a little bit of FP this morning. Theysplit a deli sandwich yesterday, and they both woke up this morning sick. They aren't sick anymore though. I was with them all day yesterday, until like 3 in the morning. I don't think I have to worry about catching what they had, but we ate out at a sketchy place last night, and even when I was there, I was worring, but I took my chances. I feel fine now, but I'm afraid that I might get sick later like what happend to them Whenever I hear about someone getting FP, I FREAKOUT and feel like I'm doomed no matter what I eat.Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I just needed to talk about it.Edited by: kellybean

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I would be panicking too if I were in your shoes. However, my father in law and his best friend recently had food poisioning. They ate the same thing. While my mother in law and another lady ate at the same place, they did not eat the same thing and were totally fine!

They never got sick.

You should be fine..hope this relaxes you!
    *Amy*

You will be fine as long as you didn't come in contact with their v* or d*

I agree....you'll be fine and probably are fine. If you were going to get you would of gotten it by now. I know how you feel about FP it freaks me out BAD....

Thanks for your replies. I'm a little more calm today. My husband wants to go out for lunch, and I'm a little scared becuase you just never know what your eating and that's why FP scares me so much!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Did you eat the same thing as them? I'm guessing that if you haven't felt sick yet, you won't.