Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My neighbours had us over for a barbeque last night, and they used the raw meat tongs to put the cooked potatoes into the serving dish!!! I'm glad I saw this happen, because I probably would have eaten the potatoes if I hadn't!!

I can't get over how people don't have any common sense when they are cooking!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's so bad, but you'd be amazed at the number of people that do that without even thinking!

Glad you stayed clear of the potatoes!

That is just plain wrong. If I had seen that, I would have politely explained to them about "cross contamination" and if they took offense to it, to bad!! I'm glad you saw before you ate the potato.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

oh my...i just got N*...i cant believe some people...thats why at bbq's i cook!! just so i know its done right!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

When I first met my husband, he used to take the meat out to the grill on a plate, cook the meat, and then put it back on the same plate without washing it!! He did it with steaks, burgers, chicken, etc. It freaked me out so bad!! I told him and he stopped doing it after I educated him. When his father was over the other weekend, he watched my husband take the meat out to the grill and then give the plate to me to wash...he made fun of us!!!! He said that he never has washed the plate!!! He said that nobody has ever gotten sick in the family either....(my husbad did mention that they had a lot of "stomach bugs" go around in the family though when he was little) go figure.
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

Ew. I think my dad would do that but my mom and I make sure that he doesn't. We provide him with clean utencils and plates just so he won't be tempted to use the ones that were already used. Glad you saw that. That sounds gross.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>